i got a basic question. wat is a good picture?
or wat are the elements of a good picture?
seems to me that if the guy is pro (where many ppl say he is), then even a candid shot by him wins appraisals. maybe i dun hv the eye for photography. so can someone enlighten me?
Wah.. I just went a short trip.. and it session 3 le..
you guys move a bit de fast lor..
Let me update the status of my dry cabinet.
1. B4 go to bed, still at 67% even I leave it 1 whole day
2. Leave it overnight, woke up, only 66%.
3. Open the door and turn to the right max. Close the door and it became 67%
4. Went to bath, became 64%. Woot
5. Out for work. Hope it drop to my wanted level
I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself