Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 988

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    u guys are getting old liao....

    need to keep up...
    I'm still younger than you are. Haha.


    GMAN

  2. #82
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    u guys are getting old liao....

    need to keep up...
    Boh bian lah... I already passed the xdd level liao .

  3. #83
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I'm still younger than you are. Haha.


    GMAN
    u shah rukh khan lookalike wor...

    so how can be younger than me?

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Boh bian lah... I already passed the xdd level liao .
    how old are u?

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    u shah rukh khan lookalike wor...

    so how can be younger than me?



    how old are u?
    I'm version 2. Younger. Haha.


    GMAN

  5. #85
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post

    how old are u?
    Hahaha... U guess lor.

    Only RyanG and TheTengTheory knows my age when we go to the sucky flyer SSS session .

  6. #86
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Hahaha... U guess lor.

    Only RyanG and TheTengTheory knows my age when we go to the sucky flyer SSS session .
    definitely older than me...

  7. #87
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    zhun bo?

    I'm still young at heart .

  8. #88

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    i got a basic question. wat is a good picture?
    or wat are the elements of a good picture?

    seems to me that if the guy is pro (where many ppl say he is), then even a candid shot by him wins appraisals. maybe i dun hv the eye for photography. so can someone enlighten me?

  9. #89

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Wah.. I just went a short trip.. and it session 3 le..
    you guys move a bit de fast lor..

  10. #90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Let me update the status of my dry cabinet.

    1. B4 go to bed, still at 67% even I leave it 1 whole day
    2. Leave it overnight, woke up, only 66%.
    3. Open the door and turn to the right max. Close the door and it became 67%
    4. Went to bath, became 64%. Woot
    5. Out for work. Hope it drop to my wanted level
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  11. #91
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Let me update the status of my dry cabinet.

    1. B4 go to bed, still at 67% even I leave it 1 whole day
    2. Leave it overnight, woke up, only 66%.
    3. Open the door and turn to the right max. Close the door and it became 67%
    4. Went to bath, became 64%. Woot
    5. Out for work. Hope it drop to my wanted level
    dat time it took me a few days to adjust....

  12. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    i got a basic question. wat is a good picture?
    or wat are the elements of a good picture?

    seems to me that if the guy is pro (where many ppl say he is), then even a candid shot by him wins appraisals. maybe i dun hv the eye for photography. so can someone enlighten me?
    When 1 out of 5 people says Good. 2nd says Dont know Leh, 3rd says Buay Pie, 4th says Ok lah, 5th says What u think.

  13. #93
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    i got a basic question. wat is a good picture?
    or wat are the elements of a good picture?

    seems to me that if the guy is pro (where many ppl say he is), then even a candid shot by him wins appraisals. maybe i dun hv the eye for photography. so can someone enlighten me?
    post something swee for us to see lor..

    Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    When 1 out of 5 people says Good. 2nd says Dont know Leh, 3rd says Buay Pie, 4th says Ok lah, 5th says What u think.
    bro, any updates abt the shirt thingy?

    meeting dis sunday hor? sat got to do duty...sian..

  14. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    bro, any updates abt the shirt thingy?

    meeting dis sunday hor? sat got to do duty...sian..
    I check with Ryan now. Last week long weekend wor. You sat work till what time?

  15. #95
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    I check with Ryan now. Last week long weekend wor. You sat work till what time?
    haf day till 1pm...

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    post something swee for us to see lor..



    bro, any updates abt the shirt thingy?

    meeting dis sunday hor? sat got to do duty...sian..
    Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    I check with Ryan now. Last week long weekend wor. You sat work till what time?
    I will post the shirts update asap the news from my supplier comes in. I had just drop her a message. Will response by afternoon.

    Check back later.

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    i got a basic question. wat is a good picture?
    or wat are the elements of a good picture?

    seems to me that if the guy is pro (where many ppl say he is), then even a candid shot by him wins appraisals. maybe i dun hv the eye for photography. so can someone enlighten me?
    Nothing beats this line from one of my fav photographer.

    There's no rules for good photographs, there's only good photographs.

    Guess the photographer's name.

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Let me update the status of my dry cabinet.

    1. B4 go to bed, still at 67% even I leave it 1 whole day
    2. Leave it overnight, woke up, only 66%.
    3. Open the door and turn to the right max. Close the door and it became 67%
    4. Went to bath, became 64%. Woot
    5. Out for work. Hope it drop to my wanted level
    Mine stabilize within one day.

    Turn knob clockwise all the way. When it drops below 45%, I set the knob at 1pm position and had been there since. RH constantly at 47%. Even when I open and close to take/put equipment, it will stabilize relatively fast.

  19. #99
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Nothing beats this line from one of my fav photographer.

    There's no rules for good photographs, there's only good photographs.

    Guess the photographer's name.
    Ansel Adams.

    wat my prize?

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Ansel Adams.

    wat my prize?
    Wah seh.

    Hmmm...
    Buy 1 more domokun for you. Haha!

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •