Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 988

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

  1. #881
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Ya. That's what I am afraid the most. DATA LOST.

    That's why I am getting 1TB harddisk for myself. Nyek nyek nyek

    Btw, if you nvm, then give it to me. I go and RMA and I will receive a new HDD
    It's a OEM, not any brand HDD. IIRC, its a Hitachi 2.5" 160GB inside the case.

  2. #882

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    The warranty part can cover quite a few different items though the country of purchase is different.

    For instance, when one purchase items overseas, it would be advisable to check if the warranty is valid with the local distributor of your home country.

    Things would be much easier when the distributors of both countries for the product are the same.
    Yup, but there is quite many distributor is the same all over the world.
    1 example, CANON

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    It's a OEM, not any brand HDD. IIRC, its a Hitachi 2.5" 160GB inside the case.
    Oh.... My colleague always promote hitachi
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  3. #883
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    It's a OEM, not any brand HDD. IIRC, its a Hitachi 2.5" 160GB inside the case.
    WD Passport is great. I use it my self. WD passport Elite 250GB and the Mybook 500GB Home edition.


    Great drives. You should look into them as well.


    GMAN

  4. #884

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Yup, but there is quite many distributor is the same all over the world.
    1 example, CANON


    Oh.... My colleague always promote hitachi
    Limit the scope to certain brands.

    Hitachi's quite good.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #885
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    When i was selling WD drives a few months back. Just tried a small business. Profits were good.


    I had 1 or 2 drives with problems. These drives are no longer repaired by Acheiva. Instead Acheiva gives you a brand new drive and sends back the faulty drives to WD. WD either destroys the disk or ships it to other countries as refurbished units. It's not worth repairing as i was told by the company.


    GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 16th April 2009 at 09:01 PM.

  6. #886

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    When i was selling WD drives a few months back. Just tried a small business. Profits were good.


    I had 1 or 2 drives with problems. These drives are no longer repaired by Acheiva. Instead Acheiva gives you a brand new drive and sends back the fault drives to WD. WD either destroys the disk or ships it to other countries as refurbished units. It's not worth repairing as i was told by the company.


    GMAN
    Yeah. Sometime when the capacity will be 'upgraded' if the that harddisk size no longer in the market. Example, you went and RMA a 40GB harddisk, you might end up getting 120GB, 160GB or more.

    Most of the time, they do 1-to-1 change for the 1st time RMA
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  7. #887
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Limit the scope to certain brands.

    Hitachi's quite good.
    Hitachi is good. Even their TV's are good. Haha.


    GMAN

  8. #888
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Yeah. Sometime when the capacity will be 'upgraded' if the that harddisk size no longer in the market. Example, you went and RMA a 40GB harddisk, you might end up getting 120GB, 160GB or more.

    Most of the time, they do 1-to-1 change for the 1st time RMA
    WD's authorised dealer does no do repair service anymore. They just exchange the drives with a new set.


    GMAN

  9. #889

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    When i was selling WD drives a few months back. Just tried a small business. Profits were good.


    I had 1 or 2 drives with problems. These drives are no longer repaired by Acheiva. Instead Acheiva gives you a brand new drive and sends back the faulty drives to WD. WD either destroys the disk or ships it to other countries as refurbished units. It's not worth repairing as i was told by the company.


    GMAN
    I guess the destroying part seems to be a little off. As a usual practice, it will be sent back for servicing and be used as refurbished drive for possible replacement of faulty units.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  10. #890

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I like to shoot kids.



    Haha! Me too!
    Canon EOS 450D|EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    My flickr

  11. #891

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Hitachi is good. Even their TV's are good. Haha.


    GMAN
    Yes, their TV is good, but with weird resolution during its earlier stages.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  12. #892

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post


    Haha! Me too!
    I took the shot at barrage too.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #893

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Guys, if shooting kids, what do we need to focus on? I mean setting.

    Last time I learn something on how to shoot kids indoor, now asking outdoor.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  14. #894

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Guys, if shooting kids, what do we need to focus on? I mean setting.

    Last time I learn something on how to shoot kids indoor, now asking outdoor.
    Fast shutter speed is a must for me, cause kids are really active.
    Canon EOS 450D|EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    My flickr

  15. #895

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    Fast shutter speed is a must for me, cause kids are really active.
    What if we would like to focus on the water they are playing too? Water is nice attraction too.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  16. #896
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    What if we would like to focus on the water they are playing too? Water is nice attraction too.
    Errm. Focus is supposed to be on 1 subject. If you are looking to all being focused, then, it's a little hard. Some parts will not be focused.


    GMAN

  17. #897

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Errm. Focus is supposed to be on 1 subject. If you are looking to all being focused, then, it's a little hard. Some parts will not be focused.


    GMAN
    What if we set low aperature?
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  18. #898
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    What if we set low aperature?
    Low aperture as in? 1.8? It will be even less focused, because of the blurry effect. Only 1 place will be sharp.


    GMAN

  19. #899

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Low aperture as in? 1.8? It will be even less focused, because of the blurry effect. Only 1 place will be sharp.


    GMAN
    i think he means f8 and higher - well u might not get the shutter speed u require
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

  20. #900

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Low aperture as in? 1.8? It will be even less focused, because of the blurry effect. Only 1 place will be sharp.


    GMAN
    Nope, f1.8 is high aperture.

    Quote Originally Posted by benghui View Post
    i think he means f8 and higher - well u might not get the shutter speed u require
    Yup, low aperture is f7 and above. OKay, if we set in manual?
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •