Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 988

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

  1. #841
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Its much heavier than 100-400mm L. 86mm filter.
    86mm? Wow. Isn't that rare?


    GMAN

  2. #842

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    86mm? Wow. Isn't that rare?


    GMAN
    Yes. Same length as 100-400mm when retract and full extended w/ and w/out hood.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  3. #843
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Yes. Same length as 100-400mm when retract and full extended w/ and w/out hood.
    Wow. Crazy. Haha. Can do nice moon shots. You getting one?


    GMAN

  4. #844

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Wow. Crazy. Haha. Can do nice moon shots. You getting one?


    GMAN
    High possbility.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  5. #845
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    But i read the review, they said, the Canon 100-400mm produces better Image outputs.

    http://www.the-digital-picture.com/R...ns-Review.aspx


    GMAN

  6. #846

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    But i read the review, they said, the Canon 100-400mm produces better Image outputs.

    http://www.the-digital-picture.com/R...ns-Review.aspx


    GMAN
    Yeah, I read that too.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #847

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    My portable HDD failed on me.

    Got my school files inside and I need them at home and left with no choice I am here back in school to get from my backups.

    Seems like I need to get a new portable hdd. Damn.
    Ouch, I know how you feel right now. 1 word, frustrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Please PM me to confirm your attendance for this Sunday's Tee Collection + Shoot Shoot Shoot.

    Those coming for SSS only, please also PM me to confirm your attendance.

    Thanks.

    PM Received:
    1. xhui
    2. JPLim
    3. loserow
    4. benghui
    5. La Vida
    6. RyuHendrabusa
    Received and I am confirmed too

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    2 years already I think.
    Go and RMA. I just RMA one HDD for my client
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  8. #848
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Ouch, I know how you feel right now. 1 word, frustrated.


    Received and I am confirmed too


    Go and RMA. I just RMA one HDD for my client
    Gotcha.

    Never mind la. I had been thinking of getting the WD Passport for awhile already. Perhaps it's time to get it. Luckily, all the backups are made before this misfortune happened.

  9. #849

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Gotcha.

    Never mind la. I had been thinking of getting the WD Passport for awhile already. Perhaps it's time to get it. Luckily, all the backups are made before this misfortune happened.
    Ya. That's what I am afraid the most. DATA LOST.

    That's why I am getting 1TB harddisk for myself. Nyek nyek nyek

    Btw, if you nvm, then give it to me. I go and RMA and I will receive a new HDD
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  10. #850

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Ya. That's what I am afraid the most. DATA LOST.

    That's why I am getting 1TB harddisk for myself. Nyek nyek nyek

    Btw, if you nvm, then give it to me. I go and RMA and I will receive a new HDD
    Hm... I supposed the HDD should have refurbished wordings on its sticker.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  11. #851

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Hm... I supposed the HDD should have refurbished wordings on its sticker.
    Do you mean OEM? Not sure about Singapore. In Malaysia, there is quite a number of OEM harddisk which is way below market price.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  12. #852

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Do you mean OEM? Not sure about Singapore. In Malaysia, there is quite a number of OEM harddisk which is way below market price.
    Actually its regardless of whether its OEM or not, HDDs that were given as replacement for faulty units are usually labeled as refurbished on its sticker.

    In Malaysia, just drop by Lowyatt to get the HDDs. Monitors at there can be considered to be cheap as well.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #853

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Actually its regardless of whether its OEM or not, HDDs that were given as replacement for faulty units are usually labeled as refurbished on its sticker.

    In Malaysia, just drop by Lowyatt to get the HDDs. Monitors at there can be considered to be cheap as well.
    I don't know, I didn't RMA harddisk before. For on my behalf on my client, after RMA, I couldn't open the box to see as it is company policy. Security seal by seagate.

    Lowyat and Digital Mall. I used to work in Digital Mall, for now, I rather go digital mall, knew many people there and can get cheaper price than market price.
    Indeed you are right, HDD and monitor and after hardware, kl is way cheaper than singapore. It is because of 7% gst?
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  14. #854

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    I don't know, I didn't RMA harddisk before. For on my behalf on my client, after RMA, I couldn't open the box to see as it is company policy. Security seal by seagate.

    Lowyat and Digital Mall. I used to work in Digital Mall, for now, I rather go digital mall, knew many people there and can get cheaper price than market price.
    Indeed you are right, HDD and monitor and after hardware, kl is way cheaper than singapore. It is because of 7% gst?
    Not just because of the 7% GST.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  15. #855

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Not just because of the 7% GST.
    Then what else? I just don't understand.
    Same laptop selling in Malaysia is RM3999, in Singapore is S$1999(+-RM4800). Smart move =.=
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  16. #856

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Then what else? I just don't understand.
    Same laptop selling in Malaysia is RM3999, in Singapore is S$1999. Smart move =.=
    Factors such as transport etc.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  17. #857

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Factors such as transport etc.
    Erm.... I have accounts for most distributor in Malaysia & Singapore. My reseller cost in Singapore> SRP in Malaysia
    Transportation for Malaysia and Singapore is different?
    You know what, I recently lost a s$20k project, as this bugger went and get it from Dell UK, which is 30%. I charge him my cost as I will be charging him in service charges only. Damn, 30% is a lot
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  18. #858

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Then what else? I just don't understand.
    Same laptop selling in Malaysia is RM3999, in Singapore is S$1999(+-RM4800). Smart move =.=
    but does warrenty covers s'pore?
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

  19. #859

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by benghui View Post
    but does warrenty covers s'pore?
    Yes, most of for laptop cover international warranty.
    Anyway, the laptop I am referring is Dell.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  20. #860

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Erm.... I have accounts for most distributor in Malaysia & Singapore. My reseller cost in Singapore> SRP in Malaysia
    Transportation for Malaysia and Singapore is different?
    You know what, I recently lost a s$20k project, as this bugger went and get it from Dell UK, which is 30%. I charge him my cost as I will be charging him in service charges only. Damn, 30% is a lot
    You ought to consider the fact that various fees different from country to country. Example if the product is manufactured and sold within the same country, it is definitely much better priced than the ones sold in other countries.

    With the difference in exchange rate, that widens the gap between the 2 prices. And yes, transportation fee is definitely different. Otherwise, you could easily see air plane tickets going at one flat rate to multiple destinations, right?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •