Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 988

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

  1. #621
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Ok la.

    I want Liverpool to win becos I dun like Chel$ki since the Abramovich buy the club. Anyway, I am from the red club. Haha! Piak me on home ground.
    Help me ask Ferguson: ARE U afraid??

    btw, how to post youtube huh?

  2. #622
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Help me ask Ferguson: ARE U afraid??

    btw, how to post youtube huh?
    Link youtube here?
    Last edited by RyanG; 15th April 2009 at 01:36 AM.

  3. #623
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Video Missing

    HAHA! It works!!!

  4. #624
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    a sneak preview of what i did on last sunday...




    ...

  5. #625
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Video Missing

    For u Ryan.....dun nn to walk alone.
    Last edited by jlkk76; 15th April 2009 at 01:43 AM.

  6. #626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Sia la. Where you find these kind of places one huh? Can bring us go or not?

    Btw, the furniture on the right in the 1st pic hor same as my ah ma one sia. Still in use at her house leh.

  7. #627
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Sia la. Where you find these kind of places one huh? Can bring us go or not?

    Btw, the furniture on the right in the 1st pic hor same as my ah ma one sia. Still in use at her house leh.
    fyi, i hv done istana woodneuk, och, now this...

  8. #628
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Video Missing

    For u Ryan.....dun nn to walk alone.
    Haha! Thanks.

    But I really love Liverpool fans at the Kop End. Very intimidating at times.

  9. #629
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    fyi, i hv done istana woodneuk, och, now this...
    Wah liao. Have any plans to visit that abandoned hotel? I forgot the name. If yes, please bring me along hor.

  10. #630
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Wah liao. Have any plans to visit that abandoned hotel? I forgot the name. If yes, please bring me along hor.
    where is the location?

  11. #631
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Ah, I remember liao.

    It's Mitre Hotel.

    Location I dunno leh.
    Last edited by RyanG; 15th April 2009 at 01:54 AM.

  12. #632
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    u mean this one? .....

    ...

  13. #633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    u mean this one? .....

    ...
    Wah liew. You went too.

  14. #634
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Wah liew. You went too.
    hahaha... these were planned earlier, but just executed.

  15. #635
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    ryan, u heard of the red house before?

  16. #636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    ryan, u heard of the red house before?
    Yes. Went in a few times but never shot.

  17. #637
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Yes. Went in a few times but never shot.
    wow.. how was it? we intend to do red hse but hesitate due to the surrounding.

  18. #638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    wow.. how was it? we intend to do red hse but hesitate due to the surrounding.
    Eh, it's kinda eerie at night and there will be dogs barking. The last time I went there, the gate was fling wide open and that's the only time. The rest of it, we had to come over the notorious high gate with a lot of barb wires.

    Inside, 1st few times only get to explore the exterior but one fine night, my friend managed to find a way into the main house via the backdoor. It's really very very creepy and lotsa of broken glasses on the floor (more than OCH). And that was one fateful night and I shall comment no further.

    FYI, a few of my friends saw those "things" inside.

    Anyway, my friend also threw me a new haunting - Blue House @ Hillview. Wanna try? Back story goes something like this. A group of contractors goes in to tear down the house but as a result of "disturbance" to the underworld, all was dead simultaneously.
    Last edited by RyanG; 15th April 2009 at 02:42 AM.

  19. #639

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    wah lau...so many nice places and things to take u all dont want, want to take those creepy ones. anyway i got ur ryan i gt ur pm. i'll be there on sunday.

  20. #640
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Eh, it's kinda eerie at night and there will be dogs barking. The last time I went there, the gate was fling wide open and that's the only time. The rest of it, we had to come over the notorious high gate with a lot of barb wires.

    Inside, 1st few times only get to explore the exterior but one fine night, my friend managed to find a way into the main house via the backdoor. It's really very very creepy and lotsa of broken glasses on the floor (more than OCH). And that was one fateful night and I shall comment no further.

    FYI, a few of my friends saw those "things" inside.

    Anyway, my friend also threw me a new haunting - Blue House @ Hillview. Wanna try? Back story goes something like this. A group of contractors goes in to tear down the house but as a result of "disturbance" to the underworld, all was dead simultaneously.
    The one at Hillview is the famous Hillview Mansion. The most huanted place in the west of Singapore. My frd went there thrice and each time will sure see 'things'. 2 location to take note of in that mansion, 1 is the spiral staircase leading to the 2nd level, the next one mainly encountered by drivers is the main door before leaving the place - when driver look at back or side mirror.

    I heard too many stories there...

    However, I've been to Hillview Hospital and it is not huanted, just abandoned only but watch out for all the shattered glasses on the floor. .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •