Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 988

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

  1. #561
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Have to see if you can handle with just one lens.
    I've handled a Car show with just a 50mm prime lens.


    GMAN

  2. #562
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I've handled a Car show with just a 50mm prime lens.


    GMAN
    By all means then.

  3. #563

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Guy's i would be going to my school Camp on Thursday to do some candid shooting. I thought of not bringing all my lenses.


    Would the 50mm be sufficient enough? Or should i take the kit lens instead?


    GMAN
    i'd say both cos it's very light plus u it's better to be prepared than to go away thinking of how u shld hav brought another lens to get THAT shot
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

  4. #564
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by benghui View Post
    i'd say both cos it's very light plus u it's better to be prepared than to go away thinking of how u shld hav brought another lens to get THAT shot
    Hmm. True. Haha. Thanks!


    GMAN

  5. #565
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    By all means then.
    Thanks! I saw your feedback and i appreciate it. I've added it to the rule list as well. Thanks. Sorry if i sounded harsh.


    GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 14th April 2009 at 11:59 PM.

  6. #566
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I've handled a Car show with just a 50mm prime lens.


    GMAN
    I can handled a babe with my ...

  7. #567

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    just curious, what u all do for living?
    Staring a 42' monitor everyday?

    What about u?

  8. #568
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    i can handled a babe with my ...
    Eh????


    GMAN

  9. #569
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlpha View Post
    Staring a 42' monitor everyday?

    What about u?
    me a slave to myself, like u staring at a 20" & 15" monitors everyday.

  10. #570
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Thanks! I saw your feedback and i appreciate it. I've added it to the rule list as well. Thanks. Sorry if i sounded harsh.


    GMAN
    I supposed you meant the picture thread. No worries. I am just trying to bring the message there across as I had seen the other club blown the matters up and fyi, one of their members got deregistered. I do not want any of us here to face the same fate.

  11. #571
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I supposed you meant the picture thread. No worries. I am just trying to bring the message there across as I had seen the other club blown the matters up and fyi, one of their members got deregistered. I do not want any of us here to face the same fate.
    who ah?

  12. #572
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    who ah?
    I shall not name names here.

    1000D and us are closely knitted therefore, we learnt from what they had faced before and not to do it on our side.

    Btw, if you all do not know, they invited our club to drop by their chalet this weekend. So, if any of you are free, give cakka a call. I think it's 2D1N (Fri & Sat).

  13. #573
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I shall not name names here.

    1000D and us are closely knitted therefore, we learnt from what they had faced before and not to do it on our side.

    Btw, if you all do not know, they invited our club to drop by their chalet this weekend. So, if any of you are free, give cakka a call.
    thanks for the invitation.
    as i posted before, i will be busy with F1 & EPL this sunday, but priorities are given to couples who want to meetup.

    ah.. btw, i no 1000D, how ah? can join?


    anyway, it is not hard to know who got deregistered. lol ...
    Last edited by scud; 15th April 2009 at 12:13 AM.

  14. #574
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    thanks for the invitation.
    as i posted before, i will be busy with F1 & EPL this sunday, but priorities are given to couples who want to meetup.

    ah.. btw, i no 1000D, how ah? can join?
    Of course. You also dun have 450D mah rite. You big gunner leh. Think I dunno. Haha!

  15. #575
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I supposed you meant the picture thread. No worries. I am just trying to bring the message there across as I had seen the other club blown the matters up and fyi, one of their members got deregistered. I do not want any of us here to face the same fate.
    I've been deregistered before. The first thing when i entered this club i got suspended. Then later Deregistered. And now i'm back again.


    I do get your point. But before anything such like that can happen on that thread. It'll be definitely stopped.


    GMAN

  16. #576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    anyway, it is not hard to know who got deregistered. lol ...
    Ya. So it's better to just know it yourself can alrdy.

  17. #577
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    I still have questions, to why the moderator De registered me for? If it was because of a particular offense, then another user recently committed that same offense, but instead was just left out with a warning? Why? Was it because that person was well known over here and i wasn't because i was new?


    Oh well, we all know that we can't go against "them". So we have no choice, but to keep all our questions to ourselves and just ride on with life.


    GMAN

  18. #578
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I still have questions, to why the moderator De registered me for? If it was because of a particular offense, then another user recently committed that same offense, but instead was just left out with a warning? Why? Was it because that person was well known over here and i wasn't because i was new?


    Oh well, we all know that we can't go against "them". So we have no choice, but to keep all our questions to ourselves and just ride on with life.


    GMAN
    Read the Rules & Regulations.

    But IMO, firstly I supposed you posted the Sales of Protector Screen at the wrong thread/section and secondly, you did spammed quite a bit. Even at B&S, repeated ads has to be in between of 3 days.

  19. #579
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Of course. You also dun have 450D mah rite. You big gunner leh. Think I dunno. Haha!
    i hv 10D, can?

  20. #580
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Oh well, we all know that we can't go against "them". So we have no choice, but to keep all our questions to ourselves and just ride on with life.


    GMAN
    not that reason my friend. there are more than meets the eye. many things are at stakes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •