Thread: Looking for Sony PSP repair shop

Default Looking for Sony PSP repair shop

Hi..... I own a 1st GEN Sony PSP (I think commenly called PSP 1000) which I've been using since late 2005. After years of faithful service.... and long years of abuse. Lately I found the control buttons are getting 'soft' and irresponsive.... can't help it when you keep smashing the buttons while playing Tekken

Do anyone here knows of a place in S'pore where they would repair/replace all the buttons on my PSP for a 'reasonable price' (and do you have a price est ??)...... and no, Sony Service Centre isn't an option.

Scuba & Father... For Life

Default Re: Looking for Sony PSP repair shop

Try Qisahn.com.... they got sell parts for PSP-1000, you can DIY it yourself. it is pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Hi..... I own a 1st GEN Sony PSP (I think commenly called PSP 1000) which I've been using since late 2005. After years of faithful service.... and long years of abuse. Lately I found the control buttons are getting 'soft' and irresponsive.... can't help it when you keep smashing the buttons while playing Tekken

Do anyone here knows of a place in S'pore where they would repair/replace all the buttons on my PSP for a 'reasonable price' (and do you have a price est ??)...... and no, Sony Service Centre isn't an option.
    you can also try 'game republic' at clementi

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Try Qisahn.com.... they got sell parts for PSP-1000, you can DIY it yourself. it is pretty simple.

Thxs for the info.... but I prefer not to take the risk of co*king-up the repair..... hahaha, don't want irresponsive button to becomes NOT WORKING button

Quote Originally Posted by rednawk View Post
    you can also try 'game republic' at clementi

Thxs for the info

Pls keep the information coming.... thxs

Scuba & Father... For Life