Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making a pinhole camera

Love the look and feel of pinhole photography. Thanks for posting. Well done!

.. very interesting. Good to teachand show our younger generations/photographers!

great job!

Yappy

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy
    .. very interesting. Good to teachand show our younger generations/photographers!

great job!

Yappy
    Last year we turned our classroom into a camera obscura. We covered all of the light sources and used a hole punch to create the 'lens'. It worked beautifully. On the opposite wall was a reversed-mirror image of the yard and trees outside. I hope it inspired some of them to take a closer look at photography.
    Last edited by taiwanapurasteve; 5th March 2005 at 07:55 PM.

Default Re: Making a pinhole camera

I am using film. and I maked my pinhole thing. but how to know if it get the thing I want?? And how long must I left it open when I left my sutter up.?

Default Re: Making a pinhole camera

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus View Post
    I am using film. and I maked my pinhole thing. but how to know if it get the thing I want?? And how long must I left it open when I left my sutter up.?
    Depends on how sensitive your film/paper is. Can be anything from a second to several seconds. I ever tried using a piece of copper plate with a tiny pinhole on a DSLR. Result isn't good because it isn't sharp enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12