Thread: Where to sell old video games, and how much?

Default Where to sell old video games, and how much?

Hi guys. I've been a gamer all my life, and have collected quite a collection of main-stream games from '99. One decade down the road, and I want to sell most of them.

Where do you think I can sell the games, and how much do you think I can get back for each of the games? Do you even think it's possible to sell? Very mainstream games such as C&C Generals, Red Alert 2, lots of star-wars games, warhammer40k for PC. Then star wars republic commando, brothers in arms, halo 2 etc for xbox 1.

Cheers,
    Zexun
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Default Re: Where to sell old video games, and how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    Hi guys. I've been a gamer all my life, and have collected quite a collection of main-stream games from '99. One decade down the road, and I want to sell most of them.

Where do you think I can sell the games, and how much do you think I can get back for each of the games? Do you even think it's possible to sell? Very mainstream games such as C&C Generals, Red Alert 2, lots of star-wars games, warhammer40k for PC. Then star wars republic commando, brothers in arms, halo 2 etc for xbox 1.

Cheers,
    Zexun
    You can try game shops, i think gamescore buys in used ones (xbox games might be unlikely). But even if they do take it in i'm afraid you won't get much.

cash convertor

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    cash convertor
    haha yea you can try cash convertor, The last time i tried selling games there they rejected them tho.

Cheers,
    Zexun
    too bad my xbox spoilt wor...else i buy from u..

anyone noe how to fix bor? My system simply wont start lor..

Try hardwarezone forums, vr-zone forums and game axis forums.... but you got to meet up.. not very practical for old games as they can't fetch much...

I'd love to get rid of the PC games I've stashed away. Old programs/software I usually give away to those in need, but don't see anyone asking for old games.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    haha yea you can try cash convertor, The last time i tried selling games there they rejected them tho.
    If cash convertors don't accept old games, is there anyone else who will?

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    You can try game shops, i think gamescore buys in used ones (xbox games might be unlikely). But even if they do take it in i'm afraid you won't get much.
    Where is gamescore?

Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    I'd love to get rid of the PC games I've stashed away. Old programs/software I usually give away to those in need, but don't see anyone asking for old games.

If cash convertors don't accept old games, is there anyone else who will?

Where is gamescore?
    gamescore is located at funan. Not many places will take in old games. No resale value. I think you're better of keeping or dumping them away. Or you can try other forums. Good luck tho

old games depending on their origin and popularity (as well as its packaging) will fetch either super high price later on or become scrap...

i only collect jap launch games, cos normally will get freebies for 1st launch, and also get option to get those LE box set... which is nicer looking.

US games have normally, low resale value... asian games, no resale value... lol...

U need a dumping ground, let me know, my place let u dump... haha...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Cheers,
    Zexun
    Xbox if i remember, u can sell them at this forum, Brotherhood of the Box. while pc games just go hwz and lelong lelong lor.

Got any ps2 titles?
    can pm me the titles if u have them
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Blog Entries

please not that WTS/WTB posts are not allowed in the kopitiam