Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Thai Pantene ad

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Thai Pantene ad

    Very touching Thai Pantene ad (Thai ads are known to be one of the best):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9KsrH377A

  2. #2
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    good.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Wow ! A 4 minutes long advertisement. Thanks for sharing.

  4. #4
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    just like the part why do u need to be like others!

    First time i saw a 4 mins ad!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Very touching indeed.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    just like the part why do u need to be like others!

    First time i saw a 4 mins ad!
    Apparently it was shown in theaters in Thailand, not on TV, as someone commented on Youtube

    HS

  7. #7
    Senior Member dennisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
    Posts
    2,008

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Pretty nice and inspiring. The storyline is a little like Tong Hua though. Thanks for sharing

  8. #8
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    Apparently it was shown in theaters in Thailand, not on TV, as someone commented on Youtube

    HS
    I think thats the only place in the theaters will show a 4mins ad!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    wat is the Violin Concerto is tat? Tks

  10. #10
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Saw some of Bangkok's skyline in the background, Thai Farmer's Bank... hadn't been there for quite some time. A pity that such a wonderful city is held ransom by reds and yellow.

    On the Ad? it was just fantastic... love the way the violinist hair was swaying around during the performance... very fitting for a Pantene Ad.

    ../azul123

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    near e4
    Posts
    375

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Saw some of Bangkok's skyline in the background, Thai Farmer's Bank... hadn't been there for quite some time. A pity that such a wonderful city is held ransom by reds and yellow.

    On the Ad? it was just fantastic... love the way the violinist hair was swaying around during the performance... very fitting for a Pantene Ad.

    ../azul123
    i'm not sure if it is possible to play the violin with her hair flying all over the place - the hair will be caught in the bow.

    also, i think there is no need for the part on the mean school mate.

  12. #12
    Member RyuHendrabusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    663

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    wat is the Violin Concerto is tat? Tks
    Pachelbel's Canon

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    i'm not sure if it is possible to play the violin with her hair flying all over the place - the hair will be caught in the bow.

    also, i think there is no need for the part on the mean school mate.
    Looks like you haven't understand the message......

    HS

  14. #14
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Camera wars, one camp die-die want to use Canon, the other camp die-die want to use Nikon.

    The rest are Olympus, Pentax and Ricoh users.

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Saw some of Bangkok's skyline in the background, Thai Farmer's Bank... hadn't been there for quite some time. A pity that such a wonderful city is held ransom by reds and yellow.

    On the Ad? it was just fantastic... love the way the violinist hair was swaying around during the performance... very fitting for a Pantene Ad.

    ../azul123

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    near e4
    Posts
    375

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    Looks like you haven't understand the message......

    HS

    i understand, but it does not make sense. just like the korean video posted may years ago - taking photos with a digital camera, yet "develop" print in the tradditional film way.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    i understand, but it does not make sense. just like the korean video posted may years ago - taking photos with a digital camera, yet "develop" print in the tradditional film way.
    What I meant was try to see 'through' the actual images, but see the message behind them........use Pantene to get your hair like flowing in the wind when you play the violin

    Just kidding lah! Another message is that you should believe in yourself and never give up......

  17. #17
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    fantastic ad! thanks for sharing.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    358

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Very touching and nice but bit too long.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Third rock from the Sun
    Posts
    1,822

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    Thats a very nice ad.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: Thai Pantene ad

    99% this is not a TVC.
    You can tell the way the ad was directed, it feels like an upcoming touching movie (during the first half and so), but actually, its pantene! (Plus the 4 minutes duration ..)

    Great ad before cinema starts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •