Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Charging Eneloop batteries with GP Recyko charger

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Charging Eneloop batteries with GP Recyko charger

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    aiyo, don't scare people like that luh.

    perfectly ok to mix and match, i have been doing it for years.
    Sorry to interupt,
    I have GP Recyko 6 Hrs charger and batteries is 2050mA, I also have 4 pcs of 2700 mA. So can I mix two different mA batteries and charge with this Recyko?

    Though of buying the MAHA that you all mention or buy another Recyko 1hr charger? since I need it. Please help me decide. 6hrs is quite long lol..

    Where to buy MAHA?
    Thanx in advance.
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

  2. #22

    Default Re: Charging Eneloop batteries with GP Recyko charger

    Quote Originally Posted by stanycjw View Post
    Sorry to interupt,
    I have GP Recyko 6 Hrs charger and batteries is 2050mA, I also have 4 pcs of 2700 mA. So can I mix two different mA batteries and charge with this Recyko?

    Though of buying the MAHA that you all mention or buy another Recyko 1hr charger? since I need it. Please help me decide. 6hrs is quite long lol..

    Where to buy MAHA?
    Thanx in advance.
    go eastgear (google "eastgear singapore") to buy maha charger..

    yes, you can mix, but i think it is best to charge the same type of battery together, i.e. you don't 2050/2700/2050/2700. my current battery charger charges 4, but 2 together, so i try to keep the same type together..

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Charging Eneloop batteries with GP Recyko charger

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    go eastgear (google "eastgear singapore") to buy maha charger..

    yes, you can mix, but i think it is best to charge the same type of battery together, i.e. you don't 2050/2700/2050/2700. my current battery charger charges 4, but 2 together, so i try to keep the same type together..
    Thanks Bros,

    BUT..... Wah so many models, which one to order leh

    I want to have 4 high cap like 2700mAH and 1hrs charger. Which is the correct one hah!!

    Thanx in advance
    http://www.eastgear.com/store/maha-powerex-c-46_53.html
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

  4. #24

    Default Re: Charging Eneloop batteries with GP Recyko charger

    You should know that heat shorten the lifespan of the battery significantly and Recyko charger run hot. Super fast charger shorten the number of time even more.

    On the mAh thing, always look at the actual mah on the small print of the battery rather than the big print in front.

    *Warning, never put hot chargers and adaptors near/on paper, wood and curtains. And not to let them run too long unattended.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Charging Eneloop batteries with GP Recyko charger

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    go eastgear (google "eastgear singapore") to buy maha charger..

    yes, you can mix, but i think it is best to charge the same type of battery together, i.e. you don't 2050/2700/2050/2700. my current battery charger charges 4, but 2 together, so i try to keep the same type together..
    Thanks Bro,

    I just log to Amazon.com to buy the batteries 'eneloop 8pcs'@ USD 39.99 B4 shipment charge But the "Maha PowerEx MH-C808M Ultimate Professional Charger - Battery charger 8xAA/AAA/C/D" is not able to ship to Singapore.

    So now stuck with batteries, You mentioned Eastgear, you means I can buy from them?

    Thanks
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

  6. #26

    Default Re: Charging Eneloop batteries with GP Recyko charger

    Quote Originally Posted by stanycjw View Post
    Thanks Bros,

    BUT..... Wah so many models, which one to order leh

    I want to have 4 high cap like 2700mAH and 1hrs charger. Which is the correct one hah!!

    Thanx in advance
    http://www.eastgear.com/store/maha-powerex-c-46_53.html
    i am using this one

    but it depends on you......

  7. #27

    Default Re: Charging Eneloop batteries with GP Recyko charger

    Quote Originally Posted by stanycjw View Post
    So now stuck with batteries, You mentioned Eastgear, you means I can buy from them?

    Thanks
    of course, why not

    you have the site, go and check their address, it 's somewhere

    very near lavender mrt station

  8. #28

    Default Re: Charging Eneloop batteries with GP Recyko charger

    Hi.
    I have GP Quick 3 (output 360mha). If i use eneloop 2000mha, I charge until the LED turn Green OR charge using the formula of 2000/360mha x 120% = 6.6hrs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •