Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Having Tim Sum one Saturday Morning.....

Default Re: Having Tim Sum one Saturday Morning.....

Quote Originally Posted by paesyl View Post
    Can sit together and eat different food lor cheap cheap one will do.
    Double standard but better than waiting outside!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    In that case, I take care of the baby while she gets halal food. It's my kid, therefore my responsibility.
    It all has to do with a person mindset. There are ways and means to get around a challange. U normally choose at your advantage. It is perfectly normal. However some just go the extra miles!

Will you take the extras or just giving excuses....

Oh come on guys...

Let's not prolong this kind of discussion...

I might be blessed with a Nikon D300 and maybe you only have an old D70. It does not mean that I am higher than you, it does not mean that you are lower than me.

Someone might be blessed with several EOS 1Ds Mark III, and someone else might use his only 450D. It does not mean that the latter are lower than the first.

You might be blessed to be a CEO... Someone else maybe born to be one of your staff

You might be blessed to be an employer... Who employs someone else as your maid

Someone might have monthly salary of $8000, but I only have $1200, and someone else has no job at all.

But remember, all of us are merely humans.
    Our position, money, and other possession are only temporary.
    Don't look down to anybody only because that person is not as rich as you, or as good as you.
    In the end, it is our heart which counts.

Respect everyone, if you want to be respected.

Good people respect other people's heart, bad people respect other people's wallet
    Good people are respected because of their heart, Bad people are respected because of their possession

If you are blessed with money, position, and possesion, use it carefully with your heart.

Remember again, all of us are merely humans.

If any of us still think that our posession and status are number one, please explain whether a dead man can use his millions dollar in the bank.
    Achetez ce que vous souhaitez, pas ce que vous voulez...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234