Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nikon Singapore Sponsoring Clubsnap Photographer of The Year for the 2nd Year Running

Default Re: Nikon Singapore Sponsoring Clubsnap Photographer of The Year for the 2nd Year Run

want to participate. lol
    get d700 haha

Default Re: Nikon Singapore Sponsoring Clubsnap Photographer of The Year for the 2nd Year Run

Bookmarked this section

camping for details
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Eh photo competition usually got age catergory right?? ours we make it like new member, member and senior member catergory la... then got more chance... otherwise all the sifus here will sweep everything man... wanna win coolpix also no chance siah let alone D700

D700
    Nikon D300|50mm|Sigma 24-70mm|Sony CX7|LX3|Multiply /Foto

Wow.. D700!! how to participate? please tell us more detail...
    Thank's..

Great prizes sponsored!

I only ve canon lenses....lol
    An excuse to have a nikon set? wahahaa....

*surviving on scraps now~~~*

Time to get busy!
    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

wah....on sia !

I reserve the D700 first!

i'll try my luck on this one woooot!

Blog Entries

The competition has begun see here
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Smile Re: Nikon Singapore Sponsoring Clubsnap Photographer of The Year for the 2nd Year Run

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    The competition has begun see here
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72
    According to your post, I understand that in order to submit our shot for this competition; we need to upload it to the link that you have created...or under Theme 1: Yellow.

Can I confirm that, by uploading the shot and add in the EXIF information under the comments or photo details column, will consider as a full and complete submission?

Cause I've spotted some of those who submitted their shots without any EXIF information. Does that mean that they will be disqualified?

By the way, I have submitted my shot. Kindly advise me if I have done or upload or submit it correctly.

Thanks.

I am using D700, but I still want to win this one!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ettk75 View Post
    According to your post, I understand that in order to submit our shot for this competition; we need to upload it to the link that you have created...or under Theme 1: Yellow.

Can I confirm that, by uploading the shot and add in the EXIF information under the comments or photo details column, will consider as a full and complete submission?

Cause I've spotted some of those who submitted their shots without any EXIF information. Does that mean that they will be disqualified?

By the way, I have submitted my shot. Kindly advise me if I have done or upload or submit it correctly.

Thanks.
    1. All images submitted must have EXIF information. Images without EXIF info will be disqualified.

How do we determine if the info is there? Click on the icon (camera icon) that shows the EXIF, as seen here in this sample image.

The EXIF will appear as in the image shown below. However is the EXIF does not appear ie. no EXIF info, then the participant has to manually input the EXIF info onto the Photo Details or Comments box.

Im looking forward for this event. If I win this even and get either first, second or third place to get a camera body/kit. I will not need to borrow my sister's D60 anymore.

I don't feel comfortable using her D60 because I think a photographer should have his/her camera and not borrowed from someone... but too bad I do not have the ability to own one yet...

Quote Originally Posted by JT-Fied View Post
    Eh photo competition usually got age catergory right?? ours we make it like new member, member and senior member catergory la... then got more chance... otherwise all the sifus here will sweep everything man... wanna win coolpix also no chance siah let alone D700
    Yeah! i support this because i newbie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12