Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Photography Course (2nd Class intake)

I would like to join the up coming Wednesday course (After new year one) . What lens should I prepare for my digital camera?
    Last edited by blurblock; 13th December 2003 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    I would like to join the up coming Wednesday course (After new year one) . What lens should I prepare for my digital camera?
    Hi there,
    do you have a film camera cos it better have one and everybody is having film camera.You use digital camera and my advise to you is that you get one film camera cos they are teaching you people is using film camera.

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    do you have a film camera cos it better have one and everybody is having film camera.You use digital camera and my advise to you is that you get one film camera cos they are teaching you people is using film camera.
    Hi, sori, just sold off my flim camera ..... to Stanley LOL.......

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    Hi, sori, just sold off my flim camera ..... to Stanley LOL.......
    Hi there,
    Stanley is teaching film camera and you are using DSLR.Isn't that funny.Everone is learning how to take film pictures and you are using DSLR

Lightbulb course contents pls

anavrin, I read many positive experiences from ex-student of Stanley Lim. Do you think you can post the detailed course contents for all to study by those who are interested ? I feel that although it is great to read good reviews, it is just as essential for potential student to know the scope of what they will be learning by studying the course's contents. They can determine whether if it is relevant to their personal learning objective/s.

Quote Originally Posted by cheers
    Latest information!

The 4th intake is left with 4 vacancies.

When 4th intake is fully taken, this intake will start on the Wednesday of the 1st week of Feb 2004, to allow for the Chinese New Year celebrations to simmer down.

So interested photographers please contact Joanne at 98583502 now to confirm your attendance and commit with deposit, as seats are limited.

Juz got the latest news ... vacancies are now left with 3 for the 4th intake.... those still thinking whether to join dun hesitate no more..... faster sign up!!

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    anavrin, I read many positive experiences from ex-student of Stanley Lim. Do you think you can post the detailed course contents for all to study by those who are interested ? I feel that although it is great to read good reviews, it is just as essential for potential student to know the scope of what they will be learning by studying the course's contents. They can determine whether if it is relevant to their personal learning objective/s.

hi, reachme2003

I can briefly tell you the course outline for eg., there will be lessons on photography basics, wedding day workflow, flash techniques, outdoor photography and so on....
    In due respect to stanley, I suggest you go down to the shop to ask them regarding the course details yourself...then you can see for yourself if it suits ur personal learning
    they are a bunch of frenly pple... dun worry to walk into their shop to talk and chat with them... they are most willing to answer any doubts and questions..

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    Stanley is teaching film camera and you are using DSLR.Isn't that funny.Everone is learning how to take film pictures and you are using DSLR

I checked with him. He said it is ok .... Anyway, there is no reason why a DSLR cannot take wedding shots, and there is no reason why a Flim pictures is so much different from DSLR.
    Last edited by blurblock; 15th December 2003 at 03:29 PM.

Hello all,

For the 4th intake, the course is already full. But, We are looking for this guy called Justin.. Pls contact Joanne (98583502) as soon as you see this...

Once Justin is able to contact Joanne, lessons will begin on 1st week of January!!

Hello all, for the 4th intake, we still have 1 more slot available as one person has to pull out due to personal reasons... anyone interested pls contact me or Joanne at the shop .. Lessons will begin on 7th January..

5th intake is open for now with 4 new slots... lessons will begin on 1st week of March... those interested can sign up now........We already have 4 confirmed participants for the 5th intake oready !!!
    Last edited by anavrin; 21st December 2003 at 01:18 AM.

hi, we are looking for a guy named Nasir, pls contact Joanne ASAP..thanks

Default Hi Nazaree!!!!

You have a class today! Call Joanne 98583502!!!!!

Default 4th Intake full

Hi all,
    FYI The 4th intake is now full. For those who are interested, please register for the 5th intake which has only 2 vacancies left.
    Regards

Oei anavrin...

start new thread on 5th intake lah... this thread getting too long n messy liao man

Default Wedding photography!

hey,

This really sounds very interesting!

i am interested to join the 4th intake.

Can include me?

Des

Quote Originally Posted by chyeo
    Oei anavrin...

start new thread on 5th intake lah... this thread getting too long n messy liao man
    mai bo liao lah......
    lets keep this going........hahaha

hello des, would u be interested in the 5th intake starting ard Feb or Mar..??

Hello all ,

here's another announcement,

For those who have called up Joanne and expressed interest in the 5th intake, u can start paying the deposit after the Chinese New year. As there have been many "bookings" for the 5th intake, we will take in participants on a first come 1st serve basis.....Lessons will begin on end February or 1st week of March!!

Heello all

There are only 3 places left for the 5th intake... those who are interested please sign up quickly or call Joanne to book ur places..Have a Happy Chinese New Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by anavrin
    Heello all

There are only 3 places left for the 5th intake... those who are interested please sign up quickly or call Joanne to book ur places..Have a Happy Chinese New Year!!

I am interested.

Who do i call?

Quote Originally Posted by concuss
    I am interested.

Who do i call?

Pls contact Joanne at 98583502..thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast