Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Wedding Photography Course (2nd Class intake)

  1. #21

    Default

    I would like to join the up coming Wednesday course (After new year one) . What lens should I prepare for my digital camera?
    Last edited by blurblock; 13th December 2003 at 11:05 PM.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    I would like to join the up coming Wednesday course (After new year one) . What lens should I prepare for my digital camera?
    Hi there,
    do you have a film camera cos it better have one and everybody is having film camera.You use digital camera and my advise to you is that you get one film camera cos they are teaching you people is using film camera.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    do you have a film camera cos it better have one and everybody is having film camera.You use digital camera and my advise to you is that you get one film camera cos they are teaching you people is using film camera.
    Hi, sori, just sold off my flim camera ..... to Stanley LOL.......

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    Hi, sori, just sold off my flim camera ..... to Stanley LOL.......
    Hi there,
    Stanley is teaching film camera and you are using DSLR.Isn't that funny.Everone is learning how to take film pictures and you are using DSLR



  5. #25

    Lightbulb course contents pls

    anavrin, I read many positive experiences from ex-student of Stanley Lim. Do you think you can post the detailed course contents for all to study by those who are interested ? I feel that although it is great to read good reviews, it is just as essential for potential student to know the scope of what they will be learning by studying the course's contents. They can determine whether if it is relevant to their personal learning objective/s.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheers
    Latest information!

    The 4th intake is left with 4 vacancies.

    When 4th intake is fully taken, this intake will start on the Wednesday of the 1st week of Feb 2004, to allow for the Chinese New Year celebrations to simmer down.

    So interested photographers please contact Joanne at 98583502 now to confirm your attendance and commit with deposit, as seats are limited.

    Juz got the latest news ... vacancies are now left with 3 for the 4th intake.... those still thinking whether to join dun hesitate no more..... faster sign up!!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    anavrin, I read many positive experiences from ex-student of Stanley Lim. Do you think you can post the detailed course contents for all to study by those who are interested ? I feel that although it is great to read good reviews, it is just as essential for potential student to know the scope of what they will be learning by studying the course's contents. They can determine whether if it is relevant to their personal learning objective/s.


    hi, reachme2003

    I can briefly tell you the course outline for eg., there will be lessons on photography basics, wedding day workflow, flash techniques, outdoor photography and so on....
    In due respect to stanley, I suggest you go down to the shop to ask them regarding the course details yourself...then you can see for yourself if it suits ur personal learning
    they are a bunch of frenly pple... dun worry to walk into their shop to talk and chat with them... they are most willing to answer any doubts and questions..

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    Stanley is teaching film camera and you are using DSLR.Isn't that funny.Everone is learning how to take film pictures and you are using DSLR


    I checked with him. He said it is ok .... Anyway, there is no reason why a DSLR cannot take wedding shots, and there is no reason why a Flim pictures is so much different from DSLR.
    Last edited by blurblock; 15th December 2003 at 03:29 PM.

  9. #29

    Default

    Hello all,


    For the 4th intake, the course is already full. But, We are looking for this guy called Justin.. Pls contact Joanne (98583502) as soon as you see this...

    Once Justin is able to contact Joanne, lessons will begin on 1st week of January!!

  10. #30

    Default

    Hello all, for the 4th intake, we still have 1 more slot available as one person has to pull out due to personal reasons... anyone interested pls contact me or Joanne at the shop .. Lessons will begin on 7th January..

    5th intake is open for now with 4 new slots... lessons will begin on 1st week of March... those interested can sign up now........We already have 4 confirmed participants for the 5th intake oready !!!
    Last edited by anavrin; 21st December 2003 at 01:18 AM.

  11. #31

    Default

    hi, we are looking for a guy named Nasir, pls contact Joanne ASAP..thanks

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Hi Nazaree!!!!

    You have a class today! Call Joanne 98583502!!!!!

  13. #33

    Default 4th Intake full

    Hi all,
    FYI The 4th intake is now full. For those who are interested, please register for the 5th intake which has only 2 vacancies left.
    Regards

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Oei anavrin...

    start new thread on 5th intake lah... this thread getting too long n messy liao man

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    342

    Default Wedding photography!

    hey,

    This really sounds very interesting!

    i am interested to join the 4th intake.

    Can include me?

    Des

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chyeo
    Oei anavrin...

    start new thread on 5th intake lah... this thread getting too long n messy liao man
    mai bo liao lah......
    lets keep this going........hahaha

    hello des, would u be interested in the 5th intake starting ard Feb or Mar..??

  17. #37

    Default

    Hello all ,

    here's another announcement,

    For those who have called up Joanne and expressed interest in the 5th intake, u can start paying the deposit after the Chinese New year. As there have been many "bookings" for the 5th intake, we will take in participants on a first come 1st serve basis.....Lessons will begin on end February or 1st week of March!!

  18. #38

    Default

    Heello all


    There are only 3 places left for the 5th intake... those who are interested please sign up quickly or call Joanne to book ur places..Have a Happy Chinese New Year!!

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anavrin
    Heello all


    There are only 3 places left for the 5th intake... those who are interested please sign up quickly or call Joanne to book ur places..Have a Happy Chinese New Year!!

    I am interested.

    Who do i call?

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concuss
    I am interested.

    Who do i call?

    Pls contact Joanne at 98583502..thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •