Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1008

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

  1. #561

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by The Online Photographer
    Calumet Photographic is offering a special price on the Phase One 645 camera body equipped with the P21+ Digital camera Back, 80mm ƒ/2.8 AF Lens, Phase One Classic Warranty, and Calumet Travelite 1500ws Two-Head Umbrella Kit. Only $12,989.99.
    HEE HEE HEE...

    zz

  2. #562

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    cannot, my dry cabinet will explode..

    no no no and dont' tell me to buy bigger one pls..
    get a better cabinet lor!!!

    here just HOLGA only hor.........





    shot by my konica >>>>



    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  3. #563

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    ehehehe, i cannot shoot lomo luh.. after a few frames i just really anyhow snap away and then gone case, waste film like mad.. which is why i gave my vivitar away..

    love that last shot of the old man..

  4. #564

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII



    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  5. #565

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    ok i'm going off.. good night guys.

  6. #566
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ehehehe, i cannot shoot lomo luh.. after a few frames i just really anyhow snap away and then gone case, waste film like mad.. which is why i gave my vivitar away..

    love that last shot of the old man..
    i got one lomo too, only shoot one roll and i gave up liao.

  7. #567

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ok i'm going off.. good night guys.
    nite nite dun dream of it ah

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i got one lomo too, only shoot one roll and i gave up liao.
    Lomo LCA nice cam too!

    call me tomoro ah

    Go to sleep too
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #568
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post



    You shot these with a Holga?

  9. #569
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    hihihihihi
    wah BBB o_o
    RF very fun hahaha once i borrowed my friend's RF to play. olympus XA.

    ok going off liao byebyebye

  10. #570

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    hihihihihi
    wah BBB o_o
    RF very fun hahaha once i borrowed my friend's RF to play. olympus XA.

    ok going off liao byebyebye
    buybuybuy
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  11. #571

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    buybuybuy
    buybuybuy
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  12. #572

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    You shot these with a Holga?
    hallow UNCKE SAMMY!!!!!

    These shots were taken by Konica Auto S3. Those taken with holga is 6x6 format

    Long time no hear and see you ah Bet must be busy with work ah....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #573
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    How you guys find the money to buy films and process them?

    I'm still saving to replace my lost lens cap. An XMM knocked against my camera and the cap just flew into the longkang.

  14. #574

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    How you guys find the money to buy films and process them?

    I'm still saving to replace my lost lens cap. An XMM knocked against my camera and the cap just flew into the longkang.
    XMM develop lor then ask XM buy u a new lens instead of a new cap.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #575
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    XMM develop lor then ask XM buy u a new lens instead of a new cap.
    I've taken a photo of the longkang hoping that one day I get a net to fish the lens cap out presuming that the cat fish hasn't eaten it.


  16. #576

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I've taken a photo of the longkang hoping that one day I get a net to fish the lens cap out presuming that the cat fish hasn't eaten it.
    Sorry to hear about it, it seem like the chances of getting it back it super low as the big cat fish have sure swallow it deep and now shd be part of it.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #577
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Guys, what camera shud I buy? I want one that can take macro shots as well as zoom far far away one.

  18. #578
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Guys, what camera shud I buy? I want one that can take macro shots as well as zoom far far away one.
    I think you should find a model first.

  19. #579
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Sorry to hear about it, it seem like the chances of getting it back it super low as the big cat fish have sure swallow it deep and now shd be part of it.
    I think it's a circle of life:

    XMM knocked lens cap into longkang.
    Cat fish ate it.
    Fisherman caught cat fish.
    XMM went to restaurant.
    Waiter served cat fish.
    XMM ate cat fish.

  20. #580
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I think you should find a model first.
    I already have one in mind.

    I need a cam that is very durable. Won't go out of shape even if I accidentally sit on it. must also be able to be used as weapon.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •