Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1008

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

  1. #421
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    God mornng!

    Do post pics of yesterdays hoot.
    Hi hi morning,

    so tired after yesterday shoot then i skip my morning macro.

    Will only collect my film next Wednesday.

  2. #422

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Hi hi morning,

    so tired after yesterday shoot then i skip my morning macro.

    Will only collect my film next Wednesday.
    Collect fasterrrrrrrrrrrr!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  3. #423
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Collect fasterrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Over here process b/w take very long........

  4. #424
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    hi hi

    later going pasir ris park cycle and take landscape.
    :3

  5. #425
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hi hi

    later going pasir ris park cycle and take landscape.
    :3
    nice nice....today i will edit photo....and maybe join my NParks friends to shoot night macro inside Nature Reserves.

  6. #426
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Morning....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #427

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    hi!

    bye!

  8. #428
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    O hai. It has just started raining.

    Was at a "sisterhood" gathering last night. Still trying to get those girlish giggles out from my ears!

  9. #429

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    O hai. It has just started raining.

    Was at a "sisterhood" gathering last night. Still trying to get those girlish giggles out from my ears!
    hello pear
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  10. #430
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    hello pear
    Hello Adam boy.

  11. #431

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    O HAIIIIIIIIII nice meeting up with you guys yesterday after such a long long time....
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  12. #432
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    O HAIIIIIIIIII nice meeting up with you guys yesterday after such a long long time....
    Hihi, have you process your film?

  13. #433

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    I want to process mine, but need to finish roll first!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  14. #434
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I want to process mine, but need to finish roll first!
    Will try to shoot one more roll this week. Maybe shoot cats with colour.

  15. #435
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    nice nice....today i will edit photo....and maybe join my NParks friends to shoot night macro inside Nature Reserves.
    hahahha...i remember wrong date, my night macro is tomorrow, luckily i call up my friend to confirm.

  16. #436

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Will try to shoot one more roll this week. Maybe shoot cats with colour.


    must post if you do

  17. #437
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    must post if you do
    Most likely will be shooting on Sunday, can not shoot wide-open....too risky.

  18. #438

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Most likely will be shooting on Sunday, can not shoot wide-open....too risky.
    hee hee,

    before the film outing i did take a few snaps of cats wide open using my film camera.. hopefully it isn't too off..

  19. #439
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hee hee,

    before the film outing i did take a few snaps of cats wide open using my film camera.. hopefully it isn't too off..
    must post also!!!!!

  20. #440

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    must post also!!!!!
    hee hee, i will only drop off at triple d on monday , i think.. hopefully they develop fast.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •