Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1025303334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 4 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 4 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    go n kick his arss ladder and bring him down.
    Nearly wanted to do that! But decided not to do it waste my strength after coming infront of me he still got the cheek to turn around and look at me as if the place rightly belong to him like that! All i do is stare at him hard then he bo chup but he turn back look again i stare again give him the buay song look then he bo chup then he turn back again stared again he finally move a side.

FYI for that event i was there 3 hrs before event started then he come in like he owns the place and he was late after event started!

Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 4 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Cos i not trannies mah ... a pity that day trannies go back home early if not heiheihei
    wa scary. u wanna stalk him home ah!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Nearly wanted to do that! But decided not to do it waste my strength after coming infront of me he still got the cheek to turn around and look at me as if the place rightly belong to him like that! All i do is stare at him hard then he bo chup but he turn back look again i stare again give him the buay song look then he bo chup then he turn back again stared again he finally move a side.

FYI for that event i was there 3 hrs before event started then he come in like he owns the place!
    he mux b really big n strong n mux b a pro!!!

wa respect! dare to show off his kahcheng to u, he mux oso be a closet tranny!

maybe he love to form circle too!

FYI for that event i was there 3 hrs before event started then he come in like he owns the place and he was late after event started!
    kaoz next time take a pics of him and stomp him big big!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa fierce! u never chut power and poke him hard hard n form circle with him!?
    Lucky that day Cant find blanket that day if not sure give him blanket party!

he mux b really big n strong n mux b a pro!!!

wa respect! dare to show off his kahcheng to u, he mux oso be a closet tranny!

maybe he love to form circle too!
    No actually he is about a head shorter then me!

Lucky that day Cant find blanket that day if not sure give him blanket party!
    wa!

who is the heroic champion ah!

we wanna know leh

even though i dun go to such events but it will be interesting to know who the heroic champion is. haha

damn funny. alot of weird ppl! and i thought only the manCircle utd fans are the weirdos!

No actually he is about a head shorter then me!
    waseh... really curious to know who. is he oso 18yrs old?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    kaoz next time take a pics of him and stomp him big big!!!!!
    This was not my first encounter with him this one is this yr. Last yr also the same late for event super thick skin he dared to excuss himself to move to the front of stage again but last yr he got no ladder i bo chup him cos he no come in front of me!

At some event i was talking to some my model friend, he will come and just squeeze his shutter button even when my model friend turn away, he will just walk infront shot walk away! He dun even care wheather the model is looking at him or turning away from him and all this takes less then 1min!

wa!

who is the heroic champion ah!

we wanna know leh

even though i dun go to such events but it will be interesting to know who the heroic champion is. haha

damn funny. alot of weird ppl! and i thought only the manCircle utd fans are the weirdos!
    Talking abt that IIRC i saw him wear Ronaldo Jersey!!!

The angry part is he dare wear Man Utd jersey to commit his deeds!!!!!

waseh... really curious to know who. is he oso 18yrs old?
    Din bother to take a picture of him!

U go event and walk around should be able to spot him go to motor show if u see a guy with dslr chionging around to shoot models and models siam him u will know liao!

Even heard from someone saw him on the spot, he even dare to approach a stranger a girl not model or show girl, to talk them into letting him shoot the girls!

Super Thick Skiin lei!
    Last edited by melvin; 19th April 2009 at 11:15 AM.

maybe it is really cristina regina shooting in his free time
    hahaha

Anyone can see the average skill of all the teams?

i think someone muz have the big courage enough to say who is that clown.. 5 pages on the topic and no name coming....

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    i think someone muz have the big courage enough to say who is that clown.. 5 pages on the topic and no name coming....

u ask melvin whether he has courage to name the fella here lor

Anyone can see the average skill of all the teams?

VIP can see

i have one of the strongest team but the weakest in terms of form at the moment
    all thanks to kelong admin, i am starting the season weak, I thinki all those who play my team early in the season all benefit

kelong siao, my player havent came back from training..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    kelong siao, my player havent came back from training..

u not the only one
    almost all of us same situation
    i think even kelong admin has the same problem

see? manCircle fans are weird.

alamak. i made the mistake when i start the league.

and now i oso kena.

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1025303334353637 ... LastLast