Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Blue Screen And Can't Open Internet Browsers

Default Re: Help! Blue Screen And Can't Open Internet Browsers

My computer can't seem to boot up anymore. Once it reaches the Windowsxp page with the loading bar. The blue screen comes up and restart again. So i resort to reformatting the com.

While reformatting, everything goes smoothly. Windows xp reinstalled. Then its time to reboot the computer. Until it reaches the windowsxp page with the loading bar.. the same thing happened.

So reformatting doesn't help. So should i change ram? or is it graphic card problem?

For those who recommended memory testing programs. I was not able to do so as every time i try to download or search for it, it happens.

Worse come to worse if i'm unable to solve it on my own, i'll send it for repair.
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

Like i said, it should be a hardware issue. Cause formatting and reinstallation solves the software problems. But recurring problem should be due to hardware. At least this idea is commonsense for me, i might be wrong.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    Like i said, it should be a hardware issue. Cause formatting and reinstallation solves the software problems. But recurring problem should be due to hardware. At least this idea is commonsense for me, i might be wrong.
    Haha it make sense bro. Thanks. Will try and solve it these few days. If i can't then take it down to repair. Any recommendations on where to repair?

I'm in no hurry though as i still have my macbook to do my work. But music..
    When is the last time you tried something for the first time?
    http://flickr.com/photos/just2of-us/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12