Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C h o i c e s . . . C h o i c e s . . . ! ! ! . . . 10-12/04

Wink C h o i c e s . . . C h o i c e s . . . ! ! ! . . . 10-12/04

Hi everybody!

This is a thread to gather response before a confirmation to feature Natasha from Russia on 10th and 12th Apr(Fri and Sun) for 3 outdoor fashion shoot sessions of your choice, due to some pending assignments of hers. Do register with MODELinn now if dun want to miss it!

Details

Time
    Session 1: Fri 8.30am - 11.00am
    Session 2: Sun 8.30am - 11.00am
    Session 3: Sun 3.30pm - 6.00pm

Fees per session
    $88 for repeat members and early birds (payment before Wed 08th Apr midnight) , $99 thereafter.

Number of Outfits & Style
    Outdoors: Clubbing, Casual, 3 outfits

Set Up
    Ambient lighting adjustment arranged by organiser with multiple giant reflectors on single subject, beneficial for beginners;
    Wind machine for outdoor use, superb hair "styling" effects as seen in pics;
    Wet weather program with special lighting provided in case sky is moody

Who should attend
    Newbies who have no idea how fashion/portraiture shoot is done, aspiring photographers looking to expand portfolio, photographers who like to learn and mingle, or even experts who like to share ideas, and perhaps anyone who loves Models :P

Urban setting, to be released to confirmed participants only

Number of participants
    6 to start, 7 max

Email to MODELinn@gmail.com to book your place now!

For those who wants to be in the mailing list, do email to MODELinn@gmail.com as well!

Default Re: C h o i c e s . . . C h o i c e s . . . ! ! ! . . . 10-12/04

Great to shoot professional model but always crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    Great to shoot professional model but always crowded.
    Could u elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by modelinn View Post
    Could u elaborate?
    It's just me. Each of us need different "personal space" and I am a rather clumsy person. Depending on the spaciousness of the location, I am not comfortable with more than 4 photographers. As such, whilst I have heard good thing and in fact had friends recommend your shoots, I have not done so because your starting number is 6.

It's just me. Each of us need different "personal space" and I am a rather clumsy person. Depending on the spaciousness of the location, I am not comfortable with more than 4 photographers. As such, whilst I have heard good thing and in fact had friends recommend your shoots, I have not done so because your starting number is 6.
    Its certainly possible to have a smaller number of participants, but the individual fees will have to be much higher. I am sure there will be participants who could afford it, but I would prefer to cater to more photographers who could join more often with the same amount, and at the same time, they would be able to interact with more like-minded photographers. As u can see, I dont feature more than 1 model per session, so it allows me to have more control over the whole shoot, which I feel is the most important factor in achieving good pictures.

any session for me is ok... if you have space to accomodate, I mailed you yesterday..

Bro...really sorry I have been missing your shoots man. I am in the middle of planning my own shoots over the next coming few months. Once I have the time available, I will definitely join back.

Cheers to you man bro

Quote Originally Posted by sachinohms View Post
    any session for me is ok... if you have space to accomodate, I mailed you yesterday..
    Replied

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    Bro...really sorry I have been missing your shoots man. I am in the middle of planning my own shoots over the next coming few months. Once I have the time available, I will definitely join back.

Cheers to you man bro
    Thanks! Good luck to your shoots, and see u soon!

To me, 2 photographers 1 model is generally 1 photographer too many. Actually, 2 photographers and 2 models, I still think it is one photographer too many.

That said, I will join Ivan's 6:1 shooting arrangement because he manages the shoot better than anyone I know.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    To me, 2 photographers 1 model is generally 1 photographer too many. Actually, 2 photographers and 2 models, I still think it is one photographer too many.

That said, I will join Ivan's 6:1 shooting arrangement because he manages the shoot better than anyone I know.
    I agree.. my first time to join his shoot, we we're 7 but we manage to get decent/good/very good shots. Can't wait for my next session with him... waiting for... (he know what)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 61keys View Post
    I agree.. my first time to join his shoot, we we're 7 but we manage to get decent/good/very good shots. Can't wait for my next session with him... waiting for... (he know what)
    Thanks guys! Just doing my job, still have room for improvements

but bro...you are by far one of the better ones...

anybody who wants to shoot in grps and models...I will definitely recommend your shoots...esp to newbies.

Yeah..upzz for Ivan...never been disappointed with his oraganised shoots that I have attended

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    but bro...you are by far one of the better ones...

anybody who wants to shoot in grps and models...I will definitely recommend your shoots...esp to newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by kel77 View Post
    Yeah..upzz for Ivan...never been disappointed with his oraganised shoots that I have attended
    Thanks guys for the kind words

how was today;s shoot? can you post some photos...

woohoo............

Shoot details sent via email!!!

shoot details sent to whom?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast