Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: Guess where.... Part 20

  1. #21
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Nope. Try again!
    At least give a clue, like near where, CBD area etc.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    At least give a clue, like near where, CBD area etc.
    ok. Erm It is very near CBD area.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    It's in outram?

  4. #24
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Wild guess again... Sinda?

  5. #25

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovedo View Post
    It's in outram?
    Nope, but relatively near.

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Wild guess again... Sinda?
    Nope.

  6. #26
    Member rTwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Smackdown Boulevard
    Posts
    290

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    YMCA?

  7. #27

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by rTwin View Post
    YMCA?
    Nope.

  8. #28
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    kallang mrt?
    蓮花仙子

  9. #29

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    kallang mrt?
    Nope.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    the private school next to tanjong pagar mrt station (near to red dot building).

  11. #31

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    the private school next to tanjong pagar mrt station (near to red dot building).
    Huh? What school is that? Anyway, no, not the "school".... In fact, not any schools out there

    Wah, anyway, bro contaxable, u give alot of face leh, 4am come here and guess

  12. #32

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Huh? What school is that? Anyway, no, not the "school".... In fact, not any schools out there

    Wah, anyway, bro contaxable, u give alot of face leh, 4am come here and guess
    oh i slept very early and woke up at about 4am. so, just guessing.

    The building i referred to is a commercial building near tanjong pagar mrt station and i had once seen people holding on to files as if attended a short course or something coming out of the building. so i tot it was a school or a place to study.

    i reckon the group of people are adults and they since some of them have a harvesack, i thought they may be attending some form of course, or maybe having a photo outing or church goers.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    now you are at my house.

    i think you are stalking me

    as to how i know, those all my relatives, they leave my house after an intense karoke session

  14. #34

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    oh i slept very early and woke up at about 4am. so, just guessing.

    The building i referred to is a commercial building near tanjong pagar mrt station and i had once seen people holding on to files as if attended a short course or something coming out of the building. so i tot it was a school or a place to study.

    i reckon the group of people are adults and they since some of them have a harvesack, i thought they may be attending some form of course, or maybe having a photo outing or church goers.
    Woah, very in depth analysis.... Can be CSI liao

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    now you are at my house.

    i think you are stalking me

    as to how i know, those all my relatives, they leave my house after an intense karoke session
    I love stalking GOATS!

    Mutton curry


    Ooh is it? Why ur relative look nothing like goats? New species?

    Btw, can goats sing? If can, u mind singing for us?

  15. #35

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    No one guessing anymore?

    Ok, here's some hints.

    1)Those people in the pic are waiting for bus. It's a bus stop.

    2)The white structure is part of a bridge.


    Happy guessing!

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    hmmmmm very tough leh. is it in bugis? just a random guess.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    near clarke quay mrt?

  18. #38

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    hmmmmm very tough leh. is it in bugis? just a random guess.
    No not in bugis.

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    near clarke quay mrt?
    Yes, it's near

  19. #39
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Opp Central bus stop??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #40

    Default Re: Guess where.... Part 20

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Opp Central bus stop??
    my guess the trick is find the bus routes and bus stop, since clue given it's a bus stop.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •