Thread: property agent

Default property agent

anyone knows how to be a property agent? where can i look on the net for info etc?

jus open up the newspaper... den look for some adverts.. norm first few pages lah

and u gotta pay a certain fee for their course... den go for Some CEHA course... to be certified.

Its boring.. dun bother to sign up or be one

Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    jus open up the newspaper... den look for some adverts.. norm first few pages lah

and u gotta pay a certain fee for their course... den go for Some CEHA course... to be certified.

Its boring.. dun bother to sign up or be one
    why dun sign up or attend the course? being a agent dun need to attend meh? then how to be one?

sorrie ah
    what i meant is.. dun be a property agent... lolz... the bloom for property is over.

u gotta sign up for 2 courses.
    one is provided by the property office itself and the other is CEHA course. Which u need 3 passes in GCE O LEVELS...

you need to take CEHA if u want to be part of a listed agency.

you do not need to sign up for classes if you can get the notes and exam papers and self-study.

Being a property agent is like any other sales job - your product is not the property but yourself ie you gotta convince the homeowner to let u be the ONE to sell his property in the first place.

As for property boom being over - so what? Since when is a sales job easy? If you are interested & determined - go for it.

CEHA stands for? where can i get more info on this?

if dun go for any course, will the company take u in? but of cos i think internal training by the company will have rite?

Quote Originally Posted by stl
    CEHA stands for? where can i get more info on this?

if dun go for any course, will the company take u in? but of cos i think internal training by the company will have rite?
    its a must to enrol in the property classes provided by the property company.

http://www.ceha.com.sg/info-online.html

Aniwae CEHA means Cooper Ellinger Hollington Associates

Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    its a must to enrol in the property classes provided by the property company.

http://www.ceha.com.sg/info-online.html

Aniwae CEHA means Cooper Ellinger Hollington Associates
    i think CEHA means Common Examinations for House Agents...