Thread: Heard of this brand?

Default Heard of this brand?

Hi all,

hehehe have you guys heard of this camera brand "Chinon"? hehehe cos i just bought one last night at the cash converter at toa payoh, it seem still in good condiction

Below is the link to the camera i bought :
    http://www.butkus.org/chinon/cg-5/cg-5.htm

Anyway, any idea where else can i buy more of this lenses or do you think i can still find it?

Cheers,
    Henry

Not a very popular brand (as compared to the Sigma, Tamron, Tokina) They made lens about 10 years ago, I think now they stop making lens and start making digital cameras.
    Refer to this website:
    www.chinon.co.jp

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Not a very popular brand (as compared to the Sigma, Tamron, Tokina) They made lens about 10 years ago, I think now they stop making lens and start making digital cameras.
    Refer to this website:
    www.chinon.co.jp
    hehee thanks for all the info astin, now i know how it works hehehe not use to this kind of camera yet but anyway i find its a cool camera, thanks astin

Cheers,
    Henry

Quote Originally Posted by ammox77
    Hi all,

hehehe have you guys heard of this camera brand "Chinon"? hehehe cos i just bought one last night at the cash converter at toa payoh, it seem still in good condiction

Below is the link to the camera i bought :
    http://www.butkus.org/chinon/cg-5/cg-5.htm

Anyway, any idea where else can i buy more of this lenses or do you think i can still find it?

Cheers,
    Henry
    you can try the same place you bought the camera, Cash Converters. Sometimes they have some Chinon lenses for sale.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys