Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 97

Thread: CS mollers in TST II

  1. #1

    Default CS mollers in TST II

    Hot hot .... tomorrow the Sunday Times will feature some gossips and childish interviews and comments on the CS mollers and shooters

    Looking forward to who are the mollers, organizers and shooters kanna interviewed this time round ....
    Last edited by Canonised; 4th April 2009 at 11:45 AM.
    always the Light, .... always.

  2. #2

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    How u noe? U work for the press?

  3. #3
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    today straits times got adv abt molo paper mah...

    I also wonder who..

  4. #4
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Hot hot .... tomorrow the Sunday Times will feature some gossips and childish interviews and comments on the CS mollers and shooters

    Looking forward to who are the mollers, organizers and shooters kanna interviewed this time round ....
    har? *word count*
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    nobody ever interview me... sob sob...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #6
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    nobody ever interview me... sob sob...
    lol i wonder if she who shall not be named will make a reappearance...her bf already reappeared in the PnP section.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  7. #7

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    nobody ever interview me... sob sob...
    U want? Which newpaper u want?

  8. #8
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    nobody ever interview me... sob sob...
    just get urself up on stomp lor..

  9. #9

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    nobody ever interview me... sob sob...
    you too yandao..

    later the reporter cannot do work..

    you go and pole dance at hdb playground at midnight luh.. after that sure make news.. can also get interviewed..

  10. #10

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you too yandao..

    later the reporter cannot do work..

    you go and pole dance at hdb playground at midnight luh.. after that sure make news.. can also get interviewed..
    I can call for u! But i will make sure the photographer comes before the reporter

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    lol i wonder if she who shall not be named will make a reappearance...her bf already reappeared in the PnP section.
    wats the nick? i never notice leh... pm me... gum xia
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #12

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wats the nick? i never notice leh... pm me... gum xia
    The resurrection of Averal, the fetish speciality model who then complained of hum sup photogs?
    Alpha

  13. #13
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    The resurrection of Averal, the fetish speciality model who then complained of hum sup photogs?
    her bf. her haven't seen yet.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    her bf. her haven't seen yet.
    maybe she staging a comeback concert lah, tomorrow is the preview opening...

    iirc, she still owe me an apology... if you see her, let me know, i'll suspend her again indefinitely until i get my apology.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #15

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    so exciting
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #16
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    maybe she staging a comeback concert lah, tomorrow is the preview opening...

    iirc, she still owe me an apology... if you see her, let me know, i'll suspend her again indefinitely until i get my apology.
    i believe she owes the whole community an apology. not just you
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  17. #17
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    maybe she staging a comeback concert lah, tomorrow is the preview opening...

    iirc, she still owe me an apology... if you see her, let me know, i'll suspend her again indefinitely until i get my apology.

    eh boss...we are all still waiting...my neck also get longer waiting for the apology to arrive.

  18. #18
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    eh boss...we are all still waiting...my neck also get longer waiting for the apology to arrive.
    eh can tell me where's the coming attraction segment in today's paper that hints about tomorrow. i never read st liao so i can't find
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    are u all doing CS mass photo group shoot reading the newpaper?

  20. #20

    Default Re: CS mollers in TST II

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    are u all doing CS mass photo group shoot reading the newpaper?
    good idea
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •