Thread: Does this make any sense? 36 shootes 6 posers 2 hours

Default Does this make any sense? 36 shootes 6 posers 2 hours

First of all, I have to congratulate Mambosteve for surviving one year here on CS as an organizer. Judging from the response of his first anniversary shoot, it must had been a successful year.

However, a 2 hour shoot, 6 models and 36 shooters, that amounts to 20 minutes of shooting time per group of 6 shooter per model, translating to barely more than 3 minutes of one on one time per shooter.

This is insane. The logistic of moving people from set to set is going to be a nightmare. How to get decent images is way beyond my comprehension. Can someone please explain to me?

*** This is not a flame bait, nor an attempt to slam anyone. Since we are all in the "how to make photoshoot better" mode recently, I feel this needs to be brought up. ***
    Last edited by Deadpoet; 4th April 2009 at 01:21 AM.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Default Re: Does this make any sense? 36 shootes 6 posers 2 hours

maybe they shoot video?

reporter to be training, condition of getting the best shot of your subject amount the crowd of other reporter and ppl LOL
    D80/D700 18-135/17-50/14-24/24-70/70-200/70-300/50/60 SB600/900

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Can someone please explain to me?

*** This is not a flame bait, nor an attempt to slam anyone. Since we are all in the "how to make photoshoot better" mode recently, I feel this needs to be brought up. ***
    1. Who are you for anyone to need to explain this to you. Nobody owes you a living to explain anything to you here in CS?.

2. If it is genuinely to give feedback then do it in the Feedback section not kopitiam.

3. You were given a chance to organize and to prove that you can do better, but could not live up to it.

Give and do something more constructive rather than keep taking jab at the shoot organiser.

Enough of your jabbing at shoot organisers.

Let the members decide if the shoot is worth going of not. No need to answer to you.

Thread close