Thread: Where to buy thermal cooker

Default Where to buy thermal cooker

Ok, I realise singaporemotherhood might be a better place to ask this but I don't have an account there. Just wondering if any CSer / Mrs CSer is also using one of these:

http://www.homemade-chinese-soups.co...al-cooker.html

Really appreciate if someone can let me know where I can buy a cheap and good one in Singapore. I think Taka selling for $300-400.

Default Re: Where to buy thermal cooker

cheap not good, good not cheap...

mommy bought a few of these... different sizes... iirc my auntie bought those cheaper ones then regret... then bought back those better ones.

U should just save up for 1... makes nice soup cos the things inside continues to boil without the need for fire.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Thanks, but do you know which brand / model is good? I'm totally clueless when it comes to these.

Where can you get these in Singapore btw?

Quote Originally Posted by zj2000 View Post
    Where can you get these in Singapore btw?
    Mom bought at CK Tangs iirc... gunmetal color, should be Tiger one bah... got japanese word sticker over the entire thing.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Mom bought at CK Tangs iirc... gunmetal color, should be Tiger one bah... got japanese word sticker over the entire thing.
    Ok metal tiger will check it out this weekend.

just saw one of the pots she bought, thermos... maybe you can check that out as well.