Thread: Any good Credit card to recommend?

Default Any good Credit card to recommend?

I want to apply for a Credit card, preferbly VISA .. I am a non S'porean so cannot get cards that requires high income.

Any good cards to recommend in terms of rewards?? I use to have Telstra VISA card in Australia and every 2 months I get good rewards, which i like it a lot.. any similar feature of credit card in Singapore?

Thks!

Quote Originally Posted by TsQ
    I want to apply for a Credit card, preferbly VISA .. I am a non S'porean so cannot get cards that requires high income.

Any good cards to recommend in terms of rewards?? I use to have Telstra VISA card in Australia and every 2 months I get good rewards, which i like it a lot.. any similar feature of credit card in Singapore?

Thks!
    I prefer Maybank. You charge a number of times to the card and the annual subscription is waived.

Quote Originally Posted by sfhuang
    I prefer Maybank. You charge a number of times to the card and the annual subscription is waived.
    isnt most card like that ie waived the subscription if u spent like more then a minimum amount?

i am after the rewards points rather.....

Quote Originally Posted by TsQ
    isnt most card like that ie waived the subscription if u spent like more then a minimum amount?

i am after the rewards points rather.....
    my dad want to cancel his bank of china card cos seldom use and the subscription for gold card is not cheap. In the end bank of china offers to waive off the subscription fee to keep a 12 years long customer