Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: digital wedding photography - first time~!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    jOhO: Mai extra lah you, trying to advertise or suan me? quickly get ur D2h today tested the new SB-800 on my camera, rocks Btw today SEED was at Funan not PP so no BCM, and it closes so early!!!
    Sorry for the OT.

ESPN: Just go and BUY BUY BUY SB-800.

jOhO: Mai extra lah you, trying to advertise or suan me? quickly get ur D2h today tested the new SB-800 on my camera, rocks Btw today SEED was at Funan not PP so no BCM, and it closes so early!!!

beivied: Don't think so much, it's still a whole month away, just keep shooting, we all started with zero experience. Just build up as you go, experience is common sense, what you blunder, excel when trying something becomes experience. So just chill out.
    me gotta concentrate on exam first ,hahaha .. but definitely i am making notes of constructive comments (pls note that i have no way out as main photog, so no point telling me why i should not be in the first place) and advice. ^_^

advertise of course! suanning doesn't need a fee.

hey thot u bought new cam liow? so want to buy sb800 for the new cam ar?

get my d2h? mauahah, i think i should be telling u that!

beivied: Don't think so much, it's still a whole month away, just keep shooting, we all started with zero experience. Just build up as you go, experience is common sense, what you blunder, excel when trying something becomes experience. So just chill out.

Haha..... easier said than done lor...... I also starting to sweat liaoz....

Deregistered

What new cam? I still using my webcam no change lah

SB-800 even if I buy it's for the 5th battery pack to lessen recharging time. That's the only thing I'm interested in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123