Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dry Box

Default Re: Dry Box

Quote Originally Posted by TsQ View Post
    aipo better px? why so? i see that aipo is the most pricey with highest $ per L ..

but duuno why i keep hearing digicab hv some minor complaints.. either here or frens using it.. while aipo, so far msian side dont hear much complaint..
    Perhaps it is bcos there are more users of DigiCabi here, and therefore more complaints ? Ha.... So far, my 2 units have been very well behaved. *Touch wood*

Anyways, I also heard that DigiCabi is pretty good on the warranty portion from some users who had experienced problems.

IMHO, the important thing is to have a volume that can contain your equipment with some spare room to "expand". Going with Aipo or DigiCabi or Akarui Digi can't be wrong.
    Snap ?

Quote Originally Posted by astro75 View Post
    To me the Aipo had a better price whereas digi cab is slight more.but at least the dist in Singapore.will make final by tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by TsQ View Post
    aipo better px? why so? i see that aipo is the most pricey with highest $ per L ..
    Better pricing cos need to compare with the DigiCabi DHC series as the Aipo has closed circuit hygrometer control ?
    Snap ?

Cos I was quote by digi cab $238 for the DHC 38 same as Aipo technology TECooling

Quote Originally Posted by astro75 View Post
    Cos I was quote by digi cab $238 for the DHC 38 same as Aipo technology TECooling
    Ah, cool. Good price then !
    Snap ?

maybe those keen can do a group buy from AIPO and see can knock off a few dollars while getting him to delivey?

Just place an order from her.
    Yes,it deliver to me on Sunday
    It a lady

Got the AIpo 38L delivered today... nice chap.. even did a introductory session for me, good thing they did that as later i found the manual in chinese only and i dont read too much of it..

5 yrs ONSITE warranty sommore.. well gathered that they are still in the biz later la.. but they are the distributor in Msia.. so i definitely won't run short of stocks..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12