1. Browse photographer website, and see their portfolio. And try to shoot like them. You can try with your parent, sister, friend or etc.
2. Participate in photoshoot event to make a friend (networking) and gain experience from other (technique, pose, etc), and to enrich your portfolio.
3. Learn how to use photoshop or other photography software. and browse internet to master them.
4. Upload your photo into critique corner... once you get 70-85% positive feedback then take it as confident to put your first advertisement to offer TFCD. Why TFCD first because most of people who ask for TFCD doesnt have experience in posing(same as real customer). So from there you have experience to direct the pose and find good angle.
5. If positive feedback gain from TFCD then make advertisement to offer your service. No need high price.. start as low as you can afford as long as can cover transport, meal, and depreciation of your shutter count.
6. If you get positive feedback.. try to setup your own website... and dont forget to put customer feedback page. and put advertisement.
hope can help