Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72

Thread: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

  1. #1

    Default S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s



    a new series, a new concept and a new challenge for your imagination/creativity...
    A Photo Story Theme of Love, Lust & Deception. We present:
    Sqirlāt Rendezvous


    Art Direction: William Chua
    Producer: Charby


    CAST
    Male Lead: Samuel (my top male model)
    Female Lead: Cherlyn
    2nd female Lead: Janice




    WARDROPE
    male model in Executive Suit + Smarts
    female lead in Stylish Evening Wear
    2nd female lead in Sexy Night Gown



    SET DECORATION
    In european style furniture meets asian fusion...
    Probably THE BEST EMBIENCE i could find this very moment



    SHOOT DETAILS
    Date: Sun, 12 March 09
    3 Time Slots:
    screening 1 ~ 2pm to 4pm
    screening 2 ~ 4.30pm to 6.30pm
    screening 3 ~ 7pm to 9pm


    Fees: $238 if you register before 5th April 09 (others $248)
    Max: 4 Photographers Only per session
    Locations: All Indoors. 6 Star Settings.
    Lights: Will be available
    3 Models: As Follows



    SAMUEL


    special thanks to Men's Folio for pic 2 & 3



  2. #2

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    CHERLYN


    special thanks to Raymond Yeo Photography for pic 2

  3. #3

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    JANICE


    special thanks to Alan Koh Photgraphy for all pic


    TO REGISTER FOR THE SHOOT
    sms
    SR <Your Name>
    to 94891114
    example
    SR William Ho


  4. #4

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    SHOOT DETAILS
    Date: Sun, 12 APRIL 09
    3 Time Slots:
    screening 1 ~ 2pm to 4pm
    screening 2 ~ 4.30pm to 6.30pm
    screening 3 ~ 7pm to 9pm


    Also include which screening you would like to join


  5. #5

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Finally what's the story line...by default...

    A man torn between 2 women...his mind and heart complicates his decison.
    A man torn between 2 hearts...one that is pure and one that is provocative.
    He has to choose one, but allows his heart to immerse in 2 worlds.
    His decision is YOURS...you choose your own ending...

    Let this rendezvous begin...

  6. #6

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    Finally what's the story line...by default...

    A man torn between 2 women...his mind and heart complicates his decison.
    A man torn between 2 hearts...one that is pure and one that is provocative.
    He has to choose one, but allows his heart to immerse in 2 worlds.
    His decision is YOURS...you choose your own ending...

    Let this rendezvous begin...
    woah.. u really in the mood sia........ hahaa............
    my ending.. 2 gals also take lah.. no need to b torn..

  7. #7

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Colin,

    UPz u man ..

    Dust haven't settle for Timeless Romance... you already brewing the next storm...

  8. #8

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Wa.... Colin.... tempting...... but think i gotta sit this one out. Must recuperate my wallet first.

  9. #9

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03 View Post
    woah.. u really in the mood sia........ hahaa............
    my ending.. 2 gals also take lah.. no need to b torn..
    hahaha

    i got many random images flying all over my head...! i am motivated!!

  10. #10

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    hahaha

    i got many random images flying all over my head...! i am motivated!!
    u damn excited these days...................

  11. #11

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Quote Originally Posted by tanslr View Post
    Colin,

    UPz u man ..

    Dust haven't settle for Timeless Romance... you already brewing the next storm...
    a wise women told me this year, i must cheong...2009 must do my best...

    but seriously, we took almost a week to plan this...choosing the right location and forming the concept...

  12. #12

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    a wise women told me this year, i must cheong...2009 must do my best...

    but seriously, we took almost a week to plan this...choosing the right location and forming the concept...
    hmm............ intersting........ i need wise womEn to tell me to chiong also... haha..

  13. #13

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim View Post
    Wa.... Colin.... tempting...... but think i gotta sit this one out. Must recuperate my wallet first.
    he he he...if response no good, you be the male lead...we cast our own gf and do something simple also can...

  14. #14

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03 View Post
    hmm............ intersting........ i need wise womEn to tell me to chiong also... haha..
    so wise women coming later????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    wah....you got so many "theme" to shoot, yah? hahaha but must skip this one... waiting for your part 2 (or part 3)

  16. #16

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    wah....you got so many "theme" to shoot, yah? hahaha but must skip this one... waiting for your part 2 (or part 3)
    no sooo many parts la...

    but heart already in Shanghai...so William got to work OT on this new series....

    I just focus on the rest...wardrope, location etc...

    btw...i got your info and applying for the visa shortly...

  17. #17
    Senior Member bEnd1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    behind the viewfinder
    Posts
    2,199

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Way to go Collin.
    Let me check my schedule!!!!! so tempting.

  18. #18
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    This one is tempting...

    But...wallet now in ICU...so gotta sit this one out.

    Colin, if you have anymore ideas, keep em coming man. This is a very good one...but wallet not good...

  19. #19

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s



    must play this video to get you pulses going...but note
    ~ Styling will NOT BE Shanghianese, nothing close. Will be modern, classy, chic
    ~ Encourage shooting in 'wide screen' format
    ~ Photographers get your story board ready!!!



    Finally what's the story line...by default...

    A man torn between 2 women...his mind and heart complicates his decison.
    A man torn between 2 hearts...one that is pure and one that is provocative.
    He has to choose one, but allows his heart to immerse in 2 worlds.
    His decision is YOURS...you choose your own ending...

    Let this rendezvous begin...

  20. #20
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: S q i r l ā t . R e n d e z v o u s

    Sigh, the shoot too ex for me liao torn....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •