Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why so many people selling 10D?

Default Why so many people selling 10D?

I am seeing a recent influx of 10D 2nd hand sales. Any reason Y so many people are all selling at a go? A new model coming out in Christmas....?

Quote Originally Posted by Minority
    I am seeing a recent influx of 10D 2nd hand sales. Any reason Y so many people are all selling at a go? A new model coming out in Christmas....?
    For me - 4/3

Haha...This afternoon i just said to Ivor there will be a sudden influx of 10D in the 2nd hand market due to 4/3...To my surprise, its happening now...

Yeah... 4/3.. hehehe... who is interested in my 10D with Batt Grip...??

Quote Originally Posted by henavs
    Haha...This afternoon i just said to Ivor there will be a sudden influx of 10D in the 2nd hand market due to 4/3...To my surprise, its happening now...

Deregistered

Sell Sell Sell!!!

Buy Buy Buy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by henavs
    Waz a 4/3 ?

yeah what's a 4/3??

Sell 10D because go 1Ds ar.. AHAHA

sellin 'coz EOS system not compatible with 'GF' system... conflict n will not coexist at all...

just kiddin....
    Olympus EM-1, 7-14/2.8, 12-40/2.8, 40-150/2.8, 17/1.8, 25/1.2, 60/2.8

HAHAHHAH. WTF sia! =x

yeah wats a 4/3?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystix
    yeah wats a 4/3?
    http://www.fourthirds.org/
    Olympus EM-1, 7-14/2.8, 12-40/2.8, 40-150/2.8, 17/1.8, 25/1.2, 60/2.8

Quote Originally Posted by chongkm
    Wah they sure make 4/3 sound like some mother of all revolution... a mother for all standard...

maye down the road some mother son would come up with 2 3/4. Then all have to change again...

I also wonder why so many ppl want to sell off their 10D.

As at this moment, I saw 3 posts "WTS 10D" and were posted within 1 hour. Really wonder if 4/3 is the real factor behind.

If it is true that 4/3 is the reason, then it must be good compare to 10D. What is the price in comparison? I still think that 4/3 will be more expensive than 10D as it allows user to use a wide variety of lens.

The next question will be does 4/3 produce a better pic quality compare to 10D?

Cameras don't make good pictures. Its the photographer himself that needs to change. His standard that is

Quote Originally Posted by FLiNcHY
    Cameras don't make good pictures. Its the photographer himself that needs to change. His standard that is

Good one, FLiNcHY...But this kind of advice will always fall on deaf ears...
    These ppl dun know wat their doin or they hav too much money too spend...

So.....If u can't beat 'em, join 'em...SELL SELL SELL...it'll benefit the economy & poor ppl like me...

You know, I thought I've seen a lot of stupid things, but I think this one has really left me totally puzzled. Fools and money indeed.

Well, its their money, not yours

I used to collect comics and trading cards. Call me stupid. I actually thought they had a resale value. Now they're just rotting in my cabinet

Trading cards do, I know of one guy who made quite a decent profit from Magic..

i followed the link and read through some of the info. Don't get it - what's with the 4/3 thing? The only thing i noticed with the 2x focal length multiplier - so to speak.

Can someone just highlight a few advantages of the new system please? Thanx.

lighter and professional body/lenses with weather seals?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast