Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1012

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

  1. #941

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

    oh, if i lived near a reservoir, i would catch the sunrise every morning.. it is such a beauty.. just to watch.. don't evne have to shoot..
    so LUMANTIC!!!!! tearing now with your words..........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #942
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    he can go someone house near near reservoir

  3. #943

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    he say already, direction not good
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  4. #944

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    so LUMANTIC!!!!! tearing now with your words..........
    fainttt

    you going for the film outing??

  5. #945

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    he can go someone house near near reservoir
    i like merlion park for sunrise.. got the merlion so cute, vomit out water

  6. #946
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    thanks. all those posted are sunsets.

    it's hard to say, depends on the f-stop used.

    oh, if i lived near a reservoir, i would catch the sunrise every morning.. it is such a beauty.. just to watch.. don't evne have to shoot..
    haha, i only watched a sunrise at east coast before.. maybe someday i'll try to drag myself out of bed and go and watch the sunrise here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    once you there, you will be inspired!!!

    Anyone at Airport now???

    once i where, then i will be inspired?
    i not working at airport right now. lol. as in, today i off~
    and if i working, i wont be able to use the comp =p

  7. #947
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    is that unker sammy meditating?
    Catching fish by 氣功 ?

  8. #948

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    ok , i'm going off for a bit to study a bit. bbl

  9. #949

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

    you going for the film outing??
    More likely, waiting for the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i like merlion park for sunrise.. got the merlion so cute, vomit out water
    Not really a cute place for me, been there only "twice" in my life time. Both time not a very good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    once i where, then i will be inspired?
    i not working at airport right now. lol. as in, today i off~
    and if i working, i wont be able to use the comp =p
    hahaha, me now at TCC (T3)

    I mean once u get to the reservoir then u will be inspired, not Airport now la. Or perhaps you shd ask yourself, why are you shooting and what photography mean to you? Btw, me not here to preach. It just that personally, i feel that only you, yourself got the answer.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  10. #950

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ok , i'm going off for a bit to study a bit. bbl
    happy study!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #951
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahaha, me now at TCC (T3)

    I mean once u get to the reservoir then u will be inspired, not Airport now la. Or perhaps you shd ask yourself, why are you shooting and what photography mean to you? Btw, me not here to preach. It just that personally, i feel that only you, yourself got the answer.
    Lol. too bad, i not workin today i working tomorrow (wed) night instead.

    as in, i still take photos but i ran out of ideas what to take... nowadays i only take photos of my friends whenever i go out (if i bring my dslr or my friend's slr along), which i wont post in clubsnap.. got to respect their privacy too

    other than that.. i guess i need time to explore for proper photography

  12. #952

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    Lol. too bad, i not workin today i working tomorrow (wed) night instead.

    as in, i still take photos but i ran out of ideas what to take... nowadays i only take photos of my friends whenever i go out (if i bring my dslr or my friend's slr along), which i wont post in clubsnap.. got to respect their privacy too

    other than that.. i guess i need time to explore for proper photography
    hahaha who's know tomoro i will be here again? Depend on my gf lor hahahaha

    T3 also kind of interesting to shoot too.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #953

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    your gf work at t3?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #954
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahaha who's know tomoro i will be here again? Depend on my gf lor hahahaha

    T3 also kind of interesting to shoot too.
    Haha. even if u go tmr i also wont know... cus i will be busy working.. and not at t3

    hmmm, i not convenient to bring camera to work, cus my store is a booth in the transit area. so valuables can get stolen easily if not careful.

  15. #955

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    your gf work at t3?
    YA, she helps to clear the trolley
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  16. #956

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    YA, she helps to clear the trolley
    quite a fun job. visited my friend while he worked as one of the trolley guys part time. he met a lot of interesting people like tourists and airport staff.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #957
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    YA, she helps to clear the trolley
    got such jobs for female ah? i didnt know.... i only know got ah pek and old unkers doing such jobs =x

  18. #958

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    got such jobs for female ah? i didnt know.... i only know got ah pek and old unkers doing such jobs =x
    got students working too
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #959
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    got students working too
    i thought those students are youth ambassadors? like they help to direct people when they need help.. i didnt know their job scope involves pushing trollies.

  20. #960

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    i thought those students are youth ambassadors? like they help to direct people when they need help.. i didnt know their job scope involves pushing trollies.
    i mean, there are students actually working those jobs. they apply at the contracted company and work shifts. 2 of my friends did while we were waiting for our O's results 3 years ago. i even sometimes came down to the airport just to have lunch with them.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •