Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1012

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

  1. #361

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    morlengs sheree.
    Tot you're supposed to be @ work at this hour?
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  2. #362
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    morlengs sheree.
    Tot you're supposed to be @ work at this hour?
    today no work
    finished my minimum 3 days this week liao.

  3. #363
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Sianz... still fiddling with my new toy
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #364

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    today no work
    finished my minimum 3 days this week liao.
    ic.. good for you.
    haha, shooting days ahead~

    Decided on the bag you're getting? Or decision kena swayed... ?
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  5. #365
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Sianz... still fiddling with my new toy
    what new toy!

  6. #366
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    what new toy!
    Phone... still setting it up...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #367
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    ic.. good for you.
    haha, shooting days ahead~

    Decided on the bag you're getting? Or decision kena swayed... ?
    shld be going to buy today.. hopefully not OOS.

    shooting days? maybe ba.. not sure yet, cus today and sat i going out, fri i got jap class sunday family day. haha. maybe jus bring along my friend's f3 so can shoot along the way x)

  8. #368

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Sianz... still fiddling with my new toy
    wad toy.. ?
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  9. #369

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    shld be going to buy today.. hopefully not OOS.

    shooting days? maybe ba.. not sure yet, cus today and sat i going out, fri i got jap class sunday family day. haha. maybe jus bring along my friend's f3 so can shoot along the way x)

    そうです.
    @ Bunka?

    bring bring... and shoot and post. =D
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  10. #370
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Phone... still setting it up...
    wah! what new phone what model?

  11. #371
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    そうです.
    @ Bunka?

    bring bring... and shoot and post. =D
    film = shoot and develop and post.. i take damn long to develop one cus i lazy go triple d all the time ~_~

    not at bunka. at hougang which is like another end from my house --" haha. i think in my life my travelling time > the hours i sleep. haha

  12. #372
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    I also want new toy.

  13. #373

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    film = shoot and develop and post.. i take damn long to develop one cus i lazy go triple d all the time ~_~

    not at bunka. at hougang which is like another end from my house --" haha. i think in my life my travelling time > the hours i sleep. haha
    haha... and not forgetting, always need to think twice before pressing that shutter button when shooting in film. Whether can finish the roll of 36 is still a another question. :P

    Travel good ma. Can sigh-see along the way.
    More interesting things to capture.
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  14. #374
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    haha... and not forgetting, always need to think twice before pressing that shutter button when shooting in film. Whether can finish the roll of 36 is still a another question. :P

    Travel good ma. Can sigh-see along the way.
    More interesting things to capture.

    haha i usually dont bring my dslr out. cus heavy...
    unless after i buy my new backpack

  15. #375
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    wah! what new phone what model?
    Motosurf A3100

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #376
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    I also want new toy.
    ask zac to buy one for u

  17. #377
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    I also want new toy.
    Get toy boys to buy for u...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #378

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Motosurf A3100
    Motorola... ?
    i'm biased against this brand.

    is it good?
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

  19. #379
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by pooQy View Post
    Motorola... ?
    i'm biased against this brand.

    is it good?
    Been using Motorola for a while now...

    the software may be slower, but IT's definitely much more stable than the SUCKY Nokia
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #380

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Been using Motorola for a while now...

    the software may be slower, but IT's definitely much more stable than the SUCKY Nokia
    ANY phone... is stabler than nokias.
    Never looked back ever since i took the leap of faith.
    :: Nikon D90 | Tamron 17 - 50mm f2.8 VC | Nikkor 85mm f1.8| Nikkor 50mm f1.8 ::

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •