Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1012

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

  1. #201
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post

    just get something that fits your needs and within budget.
    Agree with roro actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    wha.. i finally kind of made up my mind to go for flipside then now all confusing me again :P
    depends lo. Go take a look at the specs and see for yourself.
    For me I learnt that excess space in the bag is always better than not enough space.
    Can pack more gear for shoots.

  2. #202
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Agree with roro actually.



    depends lo. Go take a look at the specs and see for yourself.
    For me I learnt that excess space in the bag is always better than not enough space.
    Can pack more gear for shoots.


    ya.. thats why decided to try flipside 300 and not 200 =P


    btw, a side-track qns to those who shoot film using slr: do u guys use light meter to estimate the shutter speed / aperture / exposure to use, or u guys just whack because got enough experience liao? cus usually digital i can trial and error.. but film i scared i waste film and i don have light meter.. thinking if i shld go try borrow one or smth..

  3. #203

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    ya.. thats why decided to try flipside 300 and not 200 =P


    btw, a side-track qns to those who shoot film using slr: do u guys use light meter to estimate the shutter speed / aperture / exposure to use, or u guys just whack because got enough experience liao? cus usually digital i can trial and error.. but film i scared i waste film and i don have light meter.. thinking if i shld go try borrow one or smth..
    don't worry, film can be quite forgiving to under/over exposure compared to digital

    the metering is probably close to digital, i.e. if backlit, and you want subject details, then compensate +1 or +2.. if you want silhouette, then compensate -.5 to -1, etc.

  4. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    don't worry, film can be quite forgiving to under/over exposure compared to digital

    the metering is probably close to digital, i.e. if backlit, and you want subject details, then compensate +1 or +2.. if you want silhouette, then compensate -.5 to -1, etc.

    goodie cus everytime if i use film i use my d70 to meter HAHA. but damn heavy to bring two bodies out la!

    i using ilford 3200 film now....... damn scared overexposure! haha. but one thing good is that bnw film shld be more forgiving than coloured neg or slides.

  5. #205

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    goodie cus everytime if i use film i use my d70 to meter HAHA. but damn heavy to bring two bodies out la!

    i using ilford 3200 film now....... damn scared overexposure! haha. but one thing good is that bnw film shld be more forgiving than coloured neg or slides.
    wa, why so high speed?

  6. #206
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wa, why so high speed?
    cus last time when i still noob about film, i see films that are more 'rare' then i bbbbbbbbbbbb until now i got like.. 1 provia 100, 1 velvia 100, 1 natura 1600, 1 rollei 400, 1 t-max 100 and the ilford 3200.. so now all gonna expire soon and since they are more expensive...... must use them before they expire! (i dont want to let them expire then use cus ...... i pay so much then use after they expire = colours anyhow liao.. waste my money leh!)

  7. #207
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    EYE
    ITCHY.
    MUST.
    RESIST.
    URGE.
    TO.
    RUB.













    Dying.........................................

  8. #208
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    eye
    itchy.
    Must.
    Resist.
    Urge.
    To.
    Rub.

    Dying.........................................
    Have you tried black goat oil?

  9. #209
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Have you tried black goat oil?
    Does it work?

  10. #210
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Does it work?

  11. #211
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    After seeing the pic you posted this afternoon, I can why you are the most sought after piggini model on CS.

  12. #212

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    You need exact space, not lack or excess
    A bag for each configuration you are bringing out, then the bag to suit your shooting style and dressing

    NEED MANY BAGS!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  13. #213
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    ^^^^^^

  14. #214
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    After seeing the pic you posted this afternoon, I can why you are the most sought after piggini model on CS.
    I normally bring along a papaya tree for the photographers to shoot.

    After shooting they eat the papayas.

  15. #215

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    cus last time when i still noob about film, i see films that are more 'rare' then i bbbbbbbbbbbb until now i got like.. 1 provia 100, 1 velvia 100, 1 natura 1600, 1 rollei 400, 1 t-max 100 and the ilford 3200.. so now all gonna expire soon and since they are more expensive...... must use them before they expire! (i dont want to let them expire then use cus ...... i pay so much then use after they expire = colours anyhow liao.. waste my money leh!)
    keep them in fridge. It can pro-long their "life" that's what been doing for mine
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  16. #216
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    ^^^^^^
    <><><><><><>

  17. #217

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by sion View Post
    <><><><><><>
    goatgoatgoatgoatgoatgoatgoat

  18. #218
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Hello Van

    Hello Tainted

    Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
    And I'll be yours (yours) until the stars fall from the sky,
    Yours (yours) until the rivers all run dry
    In other words, until I die

    Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
    And I'll be yours (yours) until the sun no longer shines,
    Yours (yours) until the poets run out of rhyme
    In other words, until the end of time

    I'm gonna stay right here by your side,
    Do my best to keep you satisfied
    Nothin' in the world can drive me away
    'Cause every day, you'll hear me say

    Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
    And I'll be yours (yours) until two and two is three,
    Yours (yours) until the mountains crumble to the sea
    In other words, until eternity

    Baby, I'm yours
    'Til the stars fall from the sky
    Baby, I'm yours
    'Til the rivers all run dry
    Baby, I'm yours
    'Til the poets run out of rhyme

  19. #219

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Hello Van

    Hello Tainted

    Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
    And I'll be yours (yours) until the stars fall from the sky,
    Yours (yours) until the rivers all run dry
    In other words, until I die

    Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
    And I'll be yours (yours) until the sun no longer shines,
    Yours (yours) until the poets run out of rhyme
    In other words, until the end of time

    I'm gonna stay right here by your side,
    Do my best to keep you satisfied
    Nothin' in the world can drive me away
    'Cause every day, you'll hear me say

    Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
    And I'll be yours (yours) until two and two is three,
    Yours (yours) until the mountains crumble to the sea
    In other words, until eternity

    Baby, I'm yours
    'Til the stars fall from the sky
    Baby, I'm yours
    'Til the rivers all run dry
    Baby, I'm yours
    'Til the poets run out of rhyme

    Sighz.... can really feel pain of yours by not able to hold on to Uncke Sammy
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #220
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Sighz.... can really feel pain of yours by not able to hold on to Uncke Sammy
    Who is this Unke Sammy that you've been refering to?

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •