Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59

Thread: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Dennis, ur size so big, no scare of them la. Most to most use ur camera n hit them lor, heh heh!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  2. #42
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Singapore is not safe to go out any more at night by your own.

    The other night I was harrassed and roughtened up by some men when I went out shooting alone in a black leather skirt, nylon stockings and red high heels.

    They let me alone after I showed them some Kungfu moves and high kicks.

    YOu sure that was what scared them and not the fact that you took off your wig ? LOL hahah

  3. #43
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Singapore is not safe to go out any more at night by your own.

    The other night I was harrassed and roughtened up by some men when I went out shooting alone in a black leather skirt, nylon stockings and red high heels.

    They let me alone after I showed them some Kungfu moves and high kicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    YOu sure that was what scared them and not the fact that you took off your wig ? LOL hahah
    no lar, i think what frightened them must be when sion show them the true "color"
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  4. #44

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Singapore is so very safe to be in.

    Look at the streets? No police car, no more policeman. The only time i see them is at food court ta pao food.
    I was asked by a tourist twice last week what happened to the police people in Singapore? How come they only appear at immigration and then no more in sight?

    I was dumbfounded and asked them if they got rob yet. The reply was no and a good laugh.

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Actually, maybe Dennis has a cause to be concerned.
    Yesterday's news said that Singapore will be using private ambulances in addition to our current supply, meaning our garman ambulances not sufficient... meaning, must be lots of casualties... meaning, must be lots of danger lah!
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  6. #46

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    No place is 100% safe. If you can compare, Singapore is relatively safe!

  7. #47

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    i would still go out on weeknights. anything just run! that's why ippt for shuttle run.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  8. #48

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Actually, maybe Dennis has a cause to be concerned.
    Yesterday's news said that Singapore will be using private ambulances in addition to our current supply, meaning our garman ambulances not sufficient... meaning, must be lots of casualties... meaning, must be lots of danger lah!
    ... maybe too many ppl abuse the ambulance... non emergency also call them.....

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    No place is 100% safe. If you can compare, Singapore is relatively safe!
    I find Singapore too safe! So boring... no excitement...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    ... maybe too many ppl abuse the ambulance... non emergency also call them.....
    Dunno...
    Once I was at a bus-stop and an ambulance and police car came and parked nearby. The people got out and were looking for the injured person but noone was in sight. Dunno what's going on...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  10. #50
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    I find Singapore too safe! So boring... no excitement...
    i mush rather not have this kind of excitements.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    i mush rather not have this kind of excitements.
    OK lah, then next time you want to go night shooting must bring me along... so I can protect you! Muahahahahahahahaaa......
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  12. #52

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    If WuffRuff go, even de lau ah longs all run away fast fast wan liao! Young punks will all fall in luub weef WuffRuff!

  13. #53

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    fights considered macho? not scums meh?
    but i'm fine with the ah bengs vs the ah bengs. juz dont touch innocent passerbys like me

  14. #54

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    yea.. can go ahead and kill each other.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    If WuffRuff go, even de lau ah longs all run away fast fast wan liao! Young punks will all fall in luub weef WuffRuff!
    Wahhhhss... Ish this a compliment?

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    fights considered macho? not scums meh?
    but i'm fine with the ah bengs vs the ah bengs. juz dont touch innocent passerbys like me
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    yea.. can go ahead and kill each other.
    Please... the Ah Bengs in Singapore are not even considered real gangsters or mafia...
    All pathetic wannabes only lah...
    Their fight? Just a show lah... Don't need to think anything of them. I don't even blink an eye to their nonsense...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  16. #56

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Wahhhhss... Ish this a compliment?
    Sigh ... only de young punks will get a chance to find out.




    Please... the Ah Bengs in Singapore are not even considered real gangsters or mafia...
    All pathetic wannabes only lah...
    Their fight? Just a show lah... Don't need to think anything of them. I don't even blink an eye to their nonsense...
    That's because you're more powderful than all of them combined with your red hot chilli rod secret ancient made modern kung pu moves!

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    That's because you're more powderful than all of them combined with your red hot chilli rod secret ancient made modern kung pu moves!
    Hehe... thanks bro... dish compliment I must accept.

    My Kung Pu like dish:

    Then later they ish

    If they cannot take it and mati, they will go

    Footnote: Actually my Kung Pu is better lah... but CS don't have icon to show my red hot chilli rod secret ancient made modern Kung Pu moves, unfortunately. Anyway, my secret ancient made modern Kung Pu cannot anyway show pple also lah.
    Last edited by WuffRuff; 4th April 2009 at 05:48 AM.
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  18. #58

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Hehe... thanks bro... dish compliment I must accept.

    My Kung Pu like dish:

    Then later they ish

    If they cannot take it and mati, they will go

    Footnote: Actually my Kung Pu is better lah... but CS don't have icon to show my red hot chilli rod secret ancient made modern Kung Pu moves, unfortunately. Anyway, my secret ancient made modern Kung Pu cannot anyway show pple also lah.
    wa...kung poo u mean?

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    wa...kung poo u mean?
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •