Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to talk back?

Default Re: how to talk back?

Quote Originally Posted by JT-Fied View Post
    MY GOD!!! WHAT SORT OF ADVISE IS THAT??!!!
    One which is likely to land you in the subordinate courts the very next day

Quote Originally Posted by foxwagon View Post
    School boys masak masak (play play) talk only lah. nobody really mean anything they say, just itchy mouth only.
    just smile and walk away, ignore their taunting.
    dont provoke back.
    ohh bro , you will find my school totaly opposite from wat you think

yes there are idiots who talk only..scold abit then push abit say wat i gona whack you but in the end never..but thats just a small group of them

most of the hiong kind in my school is whack 1st dont care then later talk..recess time even better..whack also must drag food down one..soup n noodles get thrown etc

Quote Originally Posted by chuaboonkiat View Post
    "why everything u oso want to take photo de?"
    a. "Not everything; only those that are nice. Come I take a photo of you?"

b. "Huh!? Isit? Its just something I am creating." *shows nice shot* (assuming you really have been shooting creatively and not shoot 100 shots and hope to get one good shot through the laws of statistics)

2nd,
    talking some Candids shot in school, then someone walk pass and said this, "show off onli..." i was like so angry sia...
    Usually ignore this type of remarks coz its usually:
    a. Envy - he does not have a big a*s camera / lens

b. Shy / Inept - he has a big a*s camera but dare not use it in public for candid shots for fear of a number of reasons (shots not good enough, afraid of being called a show off, afraid that the gear is not good enough to be shown in public, etc)

chase them with your camera, take a few snaps at their faces and tell them you will put these new photos in facebook.

Tell them they kena pwn by you.

I guarantee they will never ever say a word and walk another rout when they see you again.

Last time before I took up photography, when I see people setting up tripod on the Sheares bridge to take pictures of the CBD skyline, or go Padang wait for hours to shoot fireworks, I think they siao one. I used to make fun of my photographing frens for wasting thousands of $$ on equipments and spending solitary hours in forgotten locations in Singapore. Now i'm behaving just like those people So my fren, just ignore them. Who knows one day they might be asking you for advise on photography

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    chase them with your camera, take a few snaps at their faces and tell them you will put these new photos in facebook.

Tell them they kena pwn by you.

I guarantee they will never ever say a word and walk another rout when they see you again.
    Lift up their fig leaf first then hoot.

Some smart-alecky retorts; be prepared to square up if they beh song tio suan.

1. My friend, when you see things the way I do, you'll understand - it may take you many years though.

2. Fret not, I have no intention of showing you off in my pictures.

I never bothered replying such people. not worth the effort to even verbalise my thoughts to them.

then again I've been told I can come across as cold and crass, and that could also be why. heh.
    chicken fight!

1st,
    i got a question abt how to tlk back to my friend when he said this, "why everything u oso want to take photo de?"

2nd,
    talking some Candids shot in school, then someone walk pass and said this, "show off onli..." i was like so angry sia...

so, how to tlk back on this 2 scenario?
    1: if i don't take them, someone else would, then i'll be pissed coz i didn't get them, then i'll wallow in depression, and then i'll blame u for asking me why i everything oso wan to take foto.

2: go suck a lemon.
    おれのflickrださ

Quote Originally Posted by shiruikage View Post
    1: if i don't take them, someone else would, then i'll be pissed coz i didn't get them, then i'll wallow in depression, and then i'll blame u for asking me why i everything oso wan to take foto.

2: go suck a lemon.
    Thats a good one.

Why suck lemon not **** spider meh?

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Why suck lemon not **** spider meh?
    lol...sori, am big fan of stargate. imagine someone allergic to lemon, and u tell him to suck a lemon.
    おれのflickrださ

just take ur pics lor. u get wat u want, they get wat they want.
    but i tink u shldnt bring ur few k worth of cam to school lor.
    still remember someone stole my console game and wrote his name on it then claim its his.

Quote Originally Posted by shiruikage View Post
    lol...sori, am big fan of stargate. imagine someone allergic to lemon, and u tell him to suck a lemon.
    But how do you tell a person is allergic to lemon and you don't even know him well?

oh~ my teacher saw my therad... haha... i think the best is "because the girls like it" haha
    Nikon D60 Multiply Bukit Merah Secondary School

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    But how do you tell a person is allergic to lemon and you don't even know him well?
    lol...let this go buddy...let this one go.
    おれのflickrださ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123