Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how to talk back?

Default Re: how to talk back?

You must thank him If not nobody do not know you are show off.Ask him do he or she got a great cam to shoot or gut to shootfor the candid shoot or not.There no need to get so angry or piss off.You are the one to shoot candid shoot.Why he so busy body. None of his business.No happy,go outside of the school talk. One to one.
    Last edited by joe; 30th March 2009 at 07:59 PM.

When out with friends, be with your friends, and not with your camera. There are photographers who may be socially awkward and all they do is keep hiding behind the camera.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Quote Originally Posted by chuaboonkiat View Post
    teacher dont care we bring expensive things de. bring camera to school is that i wont missed out any nice shot.
    really?
    From what I notice I think I heard your DM mention something last year about banning Psps from school cause it was expensive and a distraction in class :P

anyways a good answer to most questions would be:
    Why Not?

I use that to answer all of my friends questions.
    Much to their annoyance.

dude... r u close to him... if he really ur friend and know u like taking piucture as hobby... he will not say this kind of thing...

i guess u and him is a kind of young... so... i use my yound side of the brain and give u this idea....

if he ever say the same **** again... just put ur camera in to ur bag on a save side... then.......

beat him up... beat him so bad that he cannot talk for a month...
    just hit him till ur arm feel numb....but make sure he dun die... cuz if he die... u cannot c his reaction when he see u next time...

i use to do this to settle my problem... and that was 10 years ago..and i live in malaysia in a small kampong... where ppl dun call police...

i am sorry for my violence... i am trying to quit smoking...

School boys masak masak (play play) talk only lah. nobody really mean anything they say, just itchy mouth only.
    just smile and walk away, ignore their taunting.
    dont provoke back.

the trick is to keep getting your friend involved.

candid, funny and flattering shots of your friend will make him appreciate what you do

one day, he might even help u PA

jus ignore them lah...y need to talk back?

1st,
    i got a question abt how to tlk back to my friend when he said this, "why everything u oso want to take photo de?"

2nd,
    talking some Candids shot in school, then someone walk pass and said this, "show off onli..." i was like so angry sia...

so, how to tlk back on this 2 scenario?
    just tell them, for the first question..

SOMEDAY I WILL HAVE XMM MOLLEH AS GF, THEN YOU WILL CRY

of course this is not a true scenario, but that's apparently what a lot of people think

for the second one, you should express your displeasure by throwing your camera at them..

jokes aside, who cares? if your conscience is clear, and you know that your conscience isn't warped, then you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, save yourself.

1. Cannot be helped, Born with it.

2. take pic of the fella and run away!

1st,
    i got a question abt how to tlk back to my friend when he said this, "why everything u oso want to take photo de?"

2nd,
    talking some Candids shot in school, then someone walk pass and said this, "show off onli..." i was like so angry sia...

Just blow him a flying kiss if you are in a good mood. Otherwise, in a bad mood. Tell him this. "Be a man, do the right thing"

GMAN

from what i see, these may be appropriate responses:

1. "i must take photo of everything so people think i'm a photographer. then i can pay girls who think they are very pretty to take photos for them, because otherwise i would have no chance to talk to or interact with girls at all. hopefully they will be impressed by the big camera, and i can take them out to dinner."

2. "the camera makes me feel superior and technically competent. this is to compensate for my lack of self-esteem and boost my confidence."

aiya, anyway once you start speaking in complete sentences, your friends' eyes will glaze over and they will just nod their heads and walk away.
    WIN!
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

Maybe you should ask yourself, why you want to talk back.

To tell them your true intention or just to win.

this type of thread title, i dun encourage talking back, as it may lead to fights (result in cam being damaged).
    have u seen the "light" yet?

1st,
    Ah but then ...

2nd,
    Say "At least I got sumting to show off. My camera better than yours."
    Just make sure they dont have a Mamamiya or Hasselbald to bash you with, er Oly E-3, Canon 1D, 5D, Nikon D3 are also quite hard on the head cos they have metal body not just plastic. And make very sure you have buddies behind you who wont run away and help you fight in case he decide to give you a knucle burger, or you have some leet figthing skillz like those in coming book (best if look like dragonball comic book).

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    unless you are not doing something illegal with your camera (voyeurism, taking pic of secret installation eg military) and you are not trespassing, then nothing wrong.
    why worry so much on what other people say?
    Develop a thick skin. It will help you in a long run.
    hehes no leh not taking military stuff but back last year for my graduation video we made for our teachers, i had to use by 40-150 hid it in my bag and stick the lens out just nice to catch the teachers face at the most akward moment.

kinda fun though =)

and yes in school sure have lots of jealous kia.

just ignore them.

it beats going home to just sit in front of the com and dota dota dota all the way then fail exams !!

and yes theft do happen thats when i bring my cam to school i always carry it where ever i go, even to the toilet.

if i have to leave it i leave em with someone i trust.

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    really?
    From what I notice I think I heard your DM mention something last year about banning Psps from school cause it was expensive and a distraction in class :P

anyways a good answer to most questions would be:
    Why Not?

I use that to answer all of my friends questions.
    Much to their annoyance.
    how u noe our school banning Psp from school? DM said its because we play psp during class.
    Nikon D60 Multiply Bukit Merah Secondary School

heh!
    mines BIG BIG,
    yours SMALL SMALL.

Knowing when to take a step back usually brings u far.

kids and their hormonal surge...

you answer back simply for 1 reason, to console your manly pride, to retain your ego.

if its not for this case, dun need to answer back. and look at them and smile sweetly, and ignore them. you dun need to answer to them anything you do. they are not your parents.
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by likimikuku View Post
    dude... r u close to him... if he really ur friend and know u like taking piucture as hobby... he will not say this kind of thing...

i guess u and him is a kind of young... so... i use my yound side of the brain and give u this idea....

if he ever say the same **** again... just put ur camera in to ur bag on a save side... then.......

beat him up... beat him so bad that he cannot talk for a month...
    just hit him till ur arm feel numb....but make sure he dun die... cuz if he die... u cannot c his reaction when he see u next time...

i use to do this to settle my problem... and that was 10 years ago..and i live in malaysia in a small kampong... where ppl dun call police...

i am sorry for my violence... i am trying to quit smoking...
    MY GOD!!! WHAT SORT OF ADVISE IS THAT??!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast