Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 96 of 96

Thread: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

  1. #81
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    Sis, come see.. come see.. lolx..
    Must bring an umbrella to him!

  2. #82
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Must bring an umbrella to him!
    Nope. Bring umbrella becos Glankie is going. hahahhaa

  3. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    i think the sky is going to rain here.

  4. #84
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Theme for the Month: Expression - Black & White
    ->Outing is Confirmed !

    Date: 11 April 2009 Sat
    Time: 4pm ~ 6pm
    Place: Chinatown

    Meeting Place: Chinatown MRT 3:30pm (near the exit to OG shopping center)

    Participants:

    1. simpleliving
    2. Redsun
    3. Nirenj
    4. Zheng
    5. Jimmy81
    6. glankie
    7. PC Kee
    8. bothway
    9. kuantoh
    10. Irritainment
    11. part0
    12. wwjd82
    13. cckue
    14. Benosaurous
    15. billycadiz
    16. Dranleb
    17. Van Faniel
    18. Fabian
    19. Jancire
    20. sinph
    21. Lohkam
    22. chengpenguin
    23. datson79
    24. Raylen
    25. patxinhu
    26. lordfalkland
    27. blackwhite (first time joing)
    28. blackwhite Ex-GF (first time joing too)
    ...
    69. Dream Merchant
    69.9 DM's Lover
    69.99 DM's other lover
    ...
    88. zaxh81


    TBC list
    1. Nirenj's friend (TBC)
    2. Eagletay (TBC)

  5. #85
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Theme for the Month: Expression - Black & White
    ->Outing is Confirmed !

    Date: 11 April 2009 Sat
    Time: 4pm ~ 6pm
    Place: Chinatown

    Meeting Place: Chinatown MRT 3:30pm (near the exit to OG shopping center)

    Participants:

    1. simpleliving
    2. Redsun
    3. Nirenj
    4. Zheng
    5. Jimmy81
    6. glankie
    7. PC Kee
    8. bothway
    9. kuantoh
    10. Irritainment
    11. part0
    12. wwjd82
    13. cckue
    14. Benosaurous
    15. billycadiz
    16. Dranleb
    17. Van Faniel
    18. Fabian
    19. Jancire
    20. sinph
    21. Lohkam
    22. chengpenguin
    23. datson79
    24. Raylen
    25. patxinhu
    26. lordfalkland
    27. blackwhite (first time joing)
    28. blackwhite Ex-GF (first time joing too)
    ...
    69. Dream Merchant
    69.9 DM's Lover
    69.99 DM's other lover
    ...
    88. zaxh81


    TBC list
    1. Nirenj's friend (TBC)
    2. Eagletay (TBC)
    DM gotch sho many lubber

  6. #86

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    DM gotch sho many lubber
    Donch be sad Kimmieee!

    I will always gib eeu vertikle tresums anytime, babieee!!!

    Note: DM and DM's lover may not go. Might have a slight case of food poisioning. See how.

  7. #87
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Donch be sad Kimmieee!

    I will always gib eeu vertikle tresums anytime, babieee!!!

    Note: DM and DM's lover may not go. Might have a slight case of food poisioning. See how.
    Guys, I won't be going.

    I will get in touch with my larleen if I am going.

  8. #88

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    SIGH.

    Confirmed liao.

    The DM Love Boat will be activated to Dry Dock, along with listed lovers.

    Have fun guys and eat lots of SHIOK Chinatown food on our behalf.

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    So How was your shooting and I know it heavy rain outside.Did you guys shoot anything.

  10. #90

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Thanks to the honoured presence of Mr Hor Sin gracing the event, the weather was...

    Haha, But still, nice outing (though I was there for half an hour only). Very long never see so many butties liao.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  11. #91

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    sorry that i unable to make it in last min.... sorry!!
    FM2N| J1| D90| T 17-50 2.8| S M 105 2.8|N AF50 1.8D| N 35-105 3.5-5.6 Ais| N AF70-210 4-5.6| SB-900

  12. #92

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Thanks for your arrangement, SimpleLiving.

  13. #93

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    hey hey!!!

    thx for the outing,was nice tho but could be nicer if it wasn't raining..lol..
    am looking forward to the nxt outing...WEE~!
    Last edited by irritainment; 12th April 2009 at 04:34 AM.
    NIKON D60|18-55mm|18-200mm|Raynox DCR 250|Di622
    Fail to plan is planning to fail.

  14. #94

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Hey organizer, where is the thread to post our pics for today's shoot.

    Thanks for organizing.

  15. #95

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    Hey organizer, where is the thread to post our pics for today's shoot.

    Thanks for organizing.
    juz back home

    please post your photos @ http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=501227

  16. #96

    Default Re: Tangshooters - April Abstract Theme: Expressions B&W

    Thanx all for attending this outing.
    Closing this thread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •