Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404548495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1001

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

  1. #981
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I already have 50L. 5 lenses, 1 DSLR body + Grip. 2 SLR bodies. Digital PNS camera. Batteries. Remotes. Chargers. Other stuff. All filled up. My next purchase might not have any space left.


    Planning to get another 50L one, or sell away, the 50L and get an 80L. Haha.


    GMAN
    well... i'm using a 80L, filled up with 8 lenses, 2xflash, 5xd/slrs, 1xvideocam, 2xfiles full of slides+negs (35mm+120format). really not enuf space!

  2. #982

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Nothing beats having a bottle of silica gel for the job! Perhaps thirsty hippo could do the same thing as well.
    Where to purchase 1 bottle of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I already have 50L. 5 lenses, 1 DSLR body + Grip. 2 SLR bodies. Digital PNS camera. Batteries. Remotes. Chargers. Other stuff. All filled up. My next purchase might not have any space left.


    Planning to get another 50L one, or sell away, the 50L and get an 80L. Haha.


    GMAN
    Battery and charger? Why you put those inside? It is not recommended right?
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  3. #983

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Haha, my gf got shock as suddenly I got so many new toys just in a week.
    Flash, 55-250 and dry cabinet.
    Wonder why she didn't scream at me yet
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  4. #984
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    well... i'm using a 80L, filled up with 8 lenses, 2xflash, 5xd/slrs, 1xvideocam, 2xfiles full of slides+negs (35mm+120format). really not enuf space!
    Haha. 80L might be enough for me. But i'm considering another 50L, like that i'll have 100L. Haha.



    GMAN
    Last edited by Ninja23XX; 12th April 2009 at 10:19 PM.

  5. #985
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Or rather, it would be pointless to constantly adjust the knob due to a sudden rise in RH level which could be temporary.
    I only adjust a little to see how it goes and it seems ok now .

  6. #986

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Where to purchase 1 bottle of it?
    I think most photo developing centre/shop should have it. Otherwise simply drop by camera shops, definitely will have.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  7. #987
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Where to purchase 1 bottle of it?



    Battery and charger? Why you put those inside? It is not recommended right?
    Nope nothing will happen to the chargers. Infact better. Because of the low humidity, the gold in the contacts taint less faster.


    GMAN

  8. #988

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Haha, my gf got shock as suddenly I got so many new toys just in a week.
    Flash, 55-250 and dry cabinet.
    Wonder why she didn't scream at me yet
    She's given up on ranting at you.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #989

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    I only adjust a little to see how it goes and it seems ok now .
    I just leave it alone. I'm somewhat pissed off with the non-stop adjusting of the knob to get the "optimal" RH level.

    And I'm right about my decision. The RH level eventually falls back to the acceptable range.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  10. #990

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    She's given up on ranting at you.
    I see it as good point? Muahahahahaha...
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  11. #991
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    She's given up on ranting at you.
    Flash! OMG, which brand? Nice gears. Haha. Oh dear, we've reached the 50th page.


    GMAN

  12. #992
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2


  13. #993
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I just leave it alone. I'm somewhat pissed off with the non-stop adjusting of the knob to get the "optimal" RH level.

    And I'm right about my decision. The RH level eventually falls back to the acceptable range.
    I see. I think I should just leave it alone and monitor bah. Thanks for the tips .

  14. #994

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    I see it as good point? Muahahahahaha...
    Think about it as a fair coin situation. When you toss a coin, you can either get head or tail. Likewise, if she doesn't rant at you, that could only be either good or bad.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  15. #995
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Oops... few more post to a new thread liao.

  16. #996

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Flash! OMG, which brand? Nice gears. Haha. Oh dear, we've reached the 50th page.


    GMAN
    Ask Joshua.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  17. #997
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Haha, my gf got shock as suddenly I got so many new toys just in a week.
    Flash, 55-250 and dry cabinet.
    Wonder why she didn't scream at me yet
    she has not sworn in to new portfolio (CFO) yet... lol...

  18. #998

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    I see. I think I should just leave it alone and monitor bah. Thanks for the tips .
    No problem. You'll appreciate the fact that you've stayed away from adjusting the tiny knob.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #999

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    she has not sworn in to new portfolio (CFO) yet... lol...
    CFO, deadly position. But also the best cure to poisons.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  20. #1000
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    No problem. You'll appreciate the fact that you've stayed away from adjusting the tiny knob.
    Hahaha... I'll put a seal to it .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •