Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1001

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

  1. #941

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Hard to take pic ler.... Will show during SSS session.
    Planning already. Very soon. You let my pocket keep burning man
    actually i also reccommend a dry cabinet. the 118 dollars is worth it. Anyway canon service centre would ease your mind if you dunt trust individuals.

  2. #942

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    actually i also reccommend a dry cabinet. the 118 dollars is worth it. Anyway canon service centre would ease your mind if you dunt trust individuals.
    I guess thirsty hippo just don't work well. =(
    And I just went and bought 6 box of thirsty hippo(ntuc got promotion) before knowing this problem
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  3. #943
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    actually i also reccommend a dry cabinet. the 118 dollars is worth it. Anyway canon service centre would ease your mind if you dunt trust individuals.
    just buy...no regret...

  4. #944
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    I guess thirsty hippo just don't work well. =(
    And I just went and bought 6 box of thirsty hippo(ntuc got promotion) before knowing this problem
    u must be kidding getting thirsty hippo and get them intimately placed with your hardwares?
    it will do more harm than good...

  5. #945
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Never regret about the dry cabinet. Always have a peace of heart that my equipment will be safe.

    Damn tired. Did DI & retouching for the whole day. Sudden change of temperature during the mid day and the photog forgot to change WB. I nearly died saving all the shots.

  6. #946

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Planning to buy later. After church.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  7. #947
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Planning to buy later. After church.
    Woot.

  8. #948

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Woot.
    No choice. I can't sleep in peace. Haha

    Btw, Ryan, for the 55-250, I bought it already. No need to bother your aunty already
    Last edited by Joshua0718; 12th April 2009 at 02:34 AM.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  9. #949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    No choice. I can't sleep in peace. Haha

    Btw, Ryan, for the 55-250, I bought it already. No need to bother your aunty already
    Sure. Enjoy the lens.

  10. #950
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    No choice. I can't sleep in peace. Haha

    Btw, Ryan, for the 55-250, I bought it already. No need to bother your aunty already
    rich man...

    wat next?

  11. #951

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    rich man...

    wat next?
    Nothing as good as yours lar =(
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  12. #952

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Guys, it that really happen to be fungus, and cleaning for sure have to be done. Will be actually decrease the quality of image from the lens?
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  13. #953
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Guys, it that really happen to be fungus, and cleaning for sure have to be done. Will be actually decrease the quality of image from the lens?
    for 50mm? shld not be a problem....

    worse case buy another 1 lor...BBB

  14. #954

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    for 50mm? shld not be a problem....

    worse case buy another 1 lor...BBB
    Hohoho...
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  15. #955

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    No warranty caused by fungus?
    Not covered under warranty.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  16. #956

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    if we keep our gears in air tight box, n use them once weekly or bi-monthly, will it kana fungus? the silica gel has turned pink liao though..

  17. #957

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    if we keep our gears in air tight box, n use them once weekly or bi-monthly, will it kana fungus? the silica gel has turned pink liao though..
    Why not spend on 30L dry cabinet for better assurance?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  18. #958
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    For using silica gel is quite expensive cos you've to change it daily when it turn pink.

  19. #959

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    For using silica gel is quite expensive cos you've to change it daily when it turn pink.
    I though there is a device where we could reuse it??

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Why not spend on 30L dry cabinet for better assurance?
    Just bought one. If not, my damage will double, triple...... I WILL DIE
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  20. #960

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Just bought one. If not, my damage will double, triple...... I WILL DIE
    You'll only die when you face your girlfriend's wrath.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •