Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1001

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

  1. #861

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    hey guys there's a competition here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490594 though it's only open to those 13-21 but there's also a seminar on june 6 - if you're interested pls do sign up =)
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

  2. #862

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Guys, I noticed my 50mm lens got two dot, not on filter. The dot something similar to flower shape. Is it fungus?

    Although shooting wont see the 'damage' at all, but a little bit worry
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  3. #863

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Guys, I noticed my 50mm lens got two dot, not on filter. The dot something similar to flower shape. Is it fungus?

    Although shooting wont see the 'damage' at all, but a little bit worry
    a picture would be good.

  4. #864

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    a picture would be good.
    It is too tiny to see ler
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  5. #865

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    abit hard to give you an answer unless u during your meet ups u show someone. could be dust, could be fungus.

  6. #866

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    abit hard to give you an answer unless u during your meet ups u show someone. could be dust, could be fungus.
    Okay, i will try to take a picture of it then. TRY. :P
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  7. #867
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    does the spots look similar like this?
    this is fungus on the inside glass of the lens. and this is considered as mild.


  8. #868

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    does the spots look similar like this?
    this is fungus on the inside glass of the lens. and this is considered as mild.

    Nope. Not even 1% look similiar. The flower shape is nice, not out of shape at all, I don't know why
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  9. #869

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Nope. Not even 1% look similiar. The flower shape is nice, not out of shape at all, I don't know why
    hmmm. WEIRD. dust???

  10. #870
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Guys, I noticed my 50mm lens got two dot, not on filter. The dot something similar to flower shape. Is it fungus?

    Although shooting wont see the 'damage' at all, but a little bit worry
    pics pls....

    if u wanna clean it...u can try Dis..

    But do it at ur own risk hor...

  11. #871
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Hey guys.

    Holding a studio shoot with a couple of my church friends and my buddy was invited for my church Easter celebration so I got my photographer friend to shoot this for us.



    450D + 50mm f1.8 II

    Strobist info:

    Bowen light with Softbox at the front 45deg left & 2m in height
    Bowen light with honeycomb at the back 45deg right & 1.5m in height

    Both are remotely triggered.

    C&C please.
    Last edited by RyanG; 10th April 2009 at 10:29 PM.

  12. #872
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    pic small lor..my eyes cannot see well

  13. #873
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    pic small lor..my eyes cannot see well
    You have the access to view large on my flickr.

  14. #874
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    anyway, just wanna check wif all..

    dat phottix battery grip, the price from ShutterCentral and RDP is $5 diff rite?

  15. #875
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    seems like most of u all in BBB mode!!!

  16. #876
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    seems like most of u all in BBB mode!!!
    who?? told u b4 liao...dis club very high in BBB de..

    anyway me buyin for a frenz lah...

    cos i got my grip on ebay so wanna check the price..

  17. #877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    who?? told u b4 liao...dis club very high in BBB de..

    anyway me buyin for a frenz lah...

    cos i got my grip on ebay so wanna check the price..
    Yes. It's $5 difference.

  18. #878
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    who?? told u b4 liao...dis club very high in BBB de..

    anyway me buyin for a frenz lah...

    cos i got my grip on ebay so wanna check the price..
    lol... i just got my 3pcs batts delivered few days ago, cost me $xxx.
    anyway, i will be modding my used batt (read dead) in coming weeks.

  19. #879
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Woodlands, singapore
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Hey guys.

    Holding a studio shoot with a couple of my church friends and my buddy was invited for my church Easter celebration so I got my photographer friend to shoot this for us.



    450D + 50mm f1.8 II

    Strobist info:

    Bowen light with Softbox at the front 45deg left & 2m in height
    Bowen light with honeycomb at the back 45deg right & 1.5m in height

    Both are remotely triggered.

    C&C please.

    your right cheek is dark...Im not sure if thats intention but personally it kind of distracts the shot and attention from yourself and puts the guy on left as the more important subject
    and thats about as far I can see.
    Last edited by TheTengTheory; 10th April 2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Canon 450D | EFS 18-55mm
    Ride it like you stole it!

  20. #880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTengTheory View Post
    your right cheek is dark...Im not sure if thats intention but personally it kind of distracts the shot and attention from yourself and puts the guy on left as the more important subject
    and thats about as far I can see.
    Yup. It's intentional to do it this way. =)

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •