Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1001

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

  1. #61

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    sad la....no 1 ans my questions above.

    damn...a kamikazee fly juz flew into my food.

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    What kind of lens are you getting with nearly $1000/- on hand with you?

  3. #63

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    What kind of lens are you getting with nearly $1000/- on hand with you?
    Referring to brand new lens?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  4. #64

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    thanks jimmy i bought 2 sets of the 5DmkII. Never see you there leh what time you go?

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    What kind of lens are you getting with nearly $1000/- on hand with you?
    If I have $1k, I will get a UWA lens.

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    thanks jimmy i bought 2 sets of the 5DmkII. Never see you there leh what time you go?
    Can some one PM me how much it cost. Maybe i go legal Ah long borrow money. Hehehe.


    GMAN

  7. #67

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Can some one PM me how much it cost. Maybe i go legal Ah long borrow money. Hehehe.


    GMAN
    go down to vivo and tell them the secret lobang password. Which you can obtain from jimmy through pm.

  8. #68
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    thanks jimmy i bought 2 sets of the 5DmkII. Never see you there leh what time you go?
    alamak...overslept 2day...molo goin again.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    If I have $1k, I will get a UWA lens.
    if i got 1k, i donate to the charity.

    i'm a nice guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Can some one PM me how much it cost. Maybe i go legal Ah long borrow money. Hehehe.

    GMAN
    PM me will u got enough $$$$ to burn...no ah long inv

  9. #69
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    go down to vivo and tell them the secret lobang password. Which you can obtain from jimmy through pm.
    hmm...

    It's not goin be easy, u noe....there is no free lunch in this world..

    well, u can try dis:

    "I WANT MY 5DMKII!!!!"


  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Nice Try.
    Last edited by joe; 29th March 2009 at 10:57 PM.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Nice Try.
    Whats a nice try????

  12. #72
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Nice Try.
    joe, are u the suave guy wearing spec dat uses 20D huh?

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    go down to vivo and tell them the secret lobang password. Which you can obtain from jimmy through pm.
    He doesn't seem to PM me. Maybe he don't want own 5DMarkII.


    GMAN

  14. #74

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    He doesn't seem to PM me. Maybe he don't want own 5DMarkII.


    GMAN
    maybe if you post pictures he'll tell u

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    joe, are u the suave guy wearing spec dat uses 20D huh?
    Nope,anything.

  16. #76
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    He doesn't seem to PM me. Maybe he don't want own 5DMarkII.


    GMAN
    ninja..not dat i dun wanna poison u..

    but i'm doin gd for u.....

    why askin for the price when u are not buyin it?

    why askin for the price when u turning to darkside?

  17. #77

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    maybe if you post pictures he'll tell u
    Yeah! Ninja, post a pic, and I will PM you.
    You happy, I happy, everyone happy... Haha
    Too bad, I wanted to buy too, but don't think want to throw my 450D so fast. =(
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  18. #78

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    ninja..not dat i dun wanna poison u..

    but i'm doin gd for u.....

    why askin for the price when u are not buyin it?

    why askin for the price when u turning to darkside?
    chuckles.

  19. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    ninja..not dat i dun wanna poison u..

    but i'm doin gd for u.....

    why askin for the price when u are not buyin it?

    why askin for the price when u turning to darkside?
    LOL. I think you imagine things. I can always get the money. Well, it's alright if you don't wanna tell.


    I already abandon the Darkside thingy long time ago. I believe Mr. Yoh even knows it.


    Thanks anyway!


    GMAN

  20. #80

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    LOL. I think you imagine things. I can always get the money. Well, it's alright if you don't wanna tell.


    I already abandon the Darkside thingy long time ago. I believe Mr. Yoh even knows it.


    Thanks anyway!


    GMAN
    rofl. nato boy.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •