Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1001

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

  1. #441
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    how many shirts are we printing? nn so long de lor...
    30 pieces. At least 5 working days lah, already very fast consider the volume. Usually supplier print larger volume first, collect more money first.

  2. #442
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    moi??

    I thot moi refer to gal wor..
    nah its me in french

  3. #443

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    Actually we can collect the polo individually even without SSS, which will make our life easier. However I thought it doesnt serve it purpose right. Well as you can see, coordinating isnt easy, and we cant please everyone schedule. But, we need to get it done moving forward. So, lets do it again. If we dont hear from you, that means consent or no show. Lets do the day with majorities.

    18 April Sat - We gathered some cannot make it.
    19 April Sun - ?

    Please dont ask for further dates yet, otherwise we keep pushing back.
    hmmm i'm fine with either day but prefer sun afternoon =)
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

  4. #444
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Club Tee Updates:

    1. Orders finalized as of 3 April.
    2. Added RyuHendrabusa Order as of 4 April
    3. Payments had been received by 3in1c via Bank Transfer as of 4 April. (13 paid Full Payment of $36 & 2 paid Deposit of $24)
    4. Missing out - FVTPL (No response to PM)


    Note:
    • Collection date has to be rescheduled as production of tee shirt cannot be completed before 10 April.
    • Was told by my supplier that she will rush it out before 15 April therefore, a new collection date will be set tentatively on 18 April, Saturday. This will also served as a SSS Outing.
    • Collection venue & time to be confirmed.
    To make things simple.

    3 options:

    1. 18 April, Saturday (Afternoon)
    2. 19 April, Sunday (Afternoon)
    3. Self-Collection*

    Please kindly PM me your desired mode of collection of the club tee by 8 April, Wednesday 2359hrs.

    Choose Option 3 only if you really cannot make it for Option 1 or 2. Self-Collection will be done at my desired or free timeslot and chosen venue.

  5. #445
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    To make things simple.

    3 options:

    1. 18 April, Saturday (Afternoon)
    2. 19 April, Sunday (Afternoon)
    3. Self-Collection*

    Please kindly PM me your desired mode of collection of the club tee by 8 April, Wednesday 2359hrs.

    Choose Option 3 only if you really cannot make it for Option 1 or 2. Self-Collection will be done at my desired or free timeslot and chosen venue.
    I opt for 19th Apr afternoon. Saturday got appt liao.

  6. #446
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Looks like I missed the opportunity to get the club polo-T.
    If nobody comes to collect their L-sized shirt, I will buy.

    @Ninja23XX,
    Seems like you're looking for a new lens already. Any chance of seeing some of your photos?

    @RyanG/jlkk76,
    If there's a SSS on the 18th, I think I should be able to make it. 19th definitely cannot as I've got a CPR training session to go for.

    Also, I haven't seen any shots from the Sentosa/only 36-shots SSS outing from last month... Were any posted?

  7. #447
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    Also, I haven't seen any shots from the Sentosa/only 36-shots SSS outing from last month... Were any posted?
    The shots are in the Canon 450D Club pictures thread.

  8. #448

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    @Ninja23XX,
    Seems like you're looking for a new lens already. Any chance of seeing some of your photos?
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BRO.

  9. #449
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BRO.
    You again. The guy whom i'm most "wanted" to. Haha!!!!


    GMAN

  10. #450
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    Looks like I missed the opportunity to get the club polo-T.
    If nobody comes to collect their L-sized shirt, I will buy.

    @Ninja23XX,
    Seems like you're looking for a new lens already. Any chance of seeing some of your photos?

    @RyanG/jlkk76,
    If there's a SSS on the 18th, I think I should be able to make it. 19th definitely cannot as I've got a CPR training session to go for.

    Also, I haven't seen any shots from the Sentosa/only 36-shots SSS outing from last month... Were any posted?
    Chances are 1 in a million. I did the calculations. Never i guess. Hahahaha!!!


    GMAN

  11. #451
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    Looks like I missed the opportunity to get the club polo-T.
    If nobody comes to collect their L-sized shirt, I will buy.

    @Ninja23XX,
    Seems like you're looking for a new lens already. Any chance of seeing some of your photos?

    @RyanG/jlkk76,
    If there's a SSS on the 18th, I think I should be able to make it. 19th definitely cannot as I've got a CPR training session to go for.

    Also, I haven't seen any shots from the Sentosa/only 36-shots SSS outing from last month... Were any posted?
    super long nvr see u bro...u muz be beri bz....

    SSS? me anything de, so long no duty shld not be a problem.

    even u wanna see his pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BRO.
    yup....wait long long

  12. #452
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    The shots are in the Canon 450D Club pictures thread.
    Thanks! Just saw them... The Pictures thread looks pretty active now.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BRO.
    heh...

  13. #453
    Member ramian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Yio Chu Kang
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Chances are 1 in a million. I did the calculations. Never i guess. Hahahaha!!!
    *sigh*

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    super long nvr see u bro...u muz be beri bz....

    SSS? me anything de, so long no duty shld not be a problem.
    Ya. Was up to my neck with work. Now back at a more manageable level.
    Managed to catch Oasis in concert last night. Good stuff, but way way WAY too loud. My ears still ringing and headache still going strong now. They finished off with "I am the Walrus" so it did go kinda well.

  14. #454
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    *sigh*



    Ya. Was up to my neck with work. Now back at a more manageable level.
    Managed to catch Oasis in concert last night. Good stuff, but way way WAY too loud. My ears still ringing and headache still going strong now. They finished off with "I am the Walrus" so it did go kinda well.
    I wish they had done seals. Haha!!!!


    GMAN

  15. #455
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    Thanks! Just saw them... The Pictures thread looks pretty active now.

    heh...
    Anything with a GMAN below, goes well. Period. Haha!!!


    GMAN

  16. #456
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    super long nvr see u bro...u muz be beri bz....

    SSS? me anything de, so long no duty shld not be a problem.

    even u wanna see his pics?



    yup....wait long long
    Yeah, wait long long long long long!


    GMAN

  17. #457

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    any 1 noe where to get hot shoe cover
    tempted by my friend to get one

  18. #458
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlpha View Post
    any 1 noe where to get hot shoe cover
    tempted by my friend to get one
    I have one already!


    GMAN

  19. #459
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ramian View Post
    *sigh*



    Ya. Was up to my neck with work. Now back at a more manageable level.
    Managed to catch Oasis in concert last night. Good stuff, but way way WAY too loud. My ears still ringing and headache still going strong now. They finished off with "I am the Walrus" so it did go kinda well.
    Damn...i miss it...

    nvr jio me go...

    where my wonderwall...

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlpha View Post
    any 1 noe where to get hot shoe cover
    tempted by my friend to get one
    try lord...but mostly OOS.

    U can also try OP, but they sellin at $8...

    U can also try JO, they told me b4 they gonna bring in but dun noe when?

    Lastly, u can try nikon CSC....if they have, help me buy alot!!!

  20. #460
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Damn...i miss it...

    nvr jio me go...

    where my wonderwall...



    try lord...but mostly OOS.

    U can also try OP, but they sellin at $8...

    U can also try JO, they told me b4 they gonna bring in but dun noe when?

    Lastly, u can try nikon CSC....if they have, help me buy alot!!!
    LOL!!!!....John.....you can dream all you want for that to come down. Haha.


    GMAN

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •