Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1001

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

  1. #281
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    swee bor?

  2. #282
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    swee bor?

    Very nice.Use for what purpose? Just to get nice?

  3. #283
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Very nice.Use for what purpose? Just to get nice?
    1) cute
    2) show off
    3) get the kick of owning a "5DmkII"
    4) thumbdrive
    5) for blogging

  4. #284
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    It can use it for thump drive only and what so good to show off.You paid money to show off.What a joke.

  5. #285
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    It can use it for thump drive only and what so good to show off.You paid money to show off.What a joke.
    nope...nvr the $$$ part...

    show off i got a cute cam..

  6. #286

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    see the nice guy palm with a makeshift light tent

    i dun see anything?

    ok now i do.

  7. #287
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Can use it for thump drive, cannot take picture.What so big deal.

  8. #288
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    see the nice guy palm with a makeshift light tent

    Nice. Thanks! Get it at canon vivo right, which level?


    GMAN

  9. #289
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Can use it for thump drive, cannot take picture.What so big deal.
    hmm....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Nice. Thanks! Get it at canon vivo right, which level?

    GMAN
    2 or 3 level beside cinema...

  10. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    I showed my canon & neekon friends... They fell in love with it and I think many will flood to Canon Vivo and get it soon. Goosh, I yet to get mine for collectibles' sake.

    Anyone going Vivo can help me hoot 1 1st or not?

  11. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Next Sunday I'm going to Hort Park SSS with 1000D people. Anyone want to join? Aye, heard they are going to walk from HarbourFront MRT.

  12. #292

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Kaypo a bit..
    how many camera bag do u guys own arh ?
    i gt 2.. 1 free one.. 1 fastpack 250...
    now thinking o getting another bag

  13. #293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlpha View Post
    Kaypo a bit..
    how many camera bag do u guys own arh ?
    i gt 2.. 1 free one.. 1 fastpack 250...
    now thinking o getting another bag
    I have the free EOS bag which is now redundant to me and a Stealth Reporter D300AW which is now barely fitting when I moved out in full power which I always do. Will be getting a Computrekker AW soon.

  14. #294
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlpha View Post
    Kaypo a bit..
    how many camera bag do u guys own arh ?
    i gt 2.. 1 free one.. 1 fastpack 250...
    now thinking o getting another bag
    now got 6 only...

    2 of them nvr used b4...

  15. #295
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Only got 2.

    Standard Canon Sling Bag which I only use when I'm just out for fun shoot.
    Tamrac Adventure 74 which I usually carry out with my gears and tripod.

  16. #296
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I showed my canon & neekon friends... They fell in love with it and I think many will flood to Canon Vivo and get it soon. Goosh, I yet to get mine for collectibles' sake.

    Anyone going Vivo can help me hoot 1 1st or not?
    dis wk? hmm.....

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Hi all those who have Facebook, there's a TCSS session with the group Singapore Photographers. Below is the details:

    Event: Photography Equipment Shopping Evening + Dinner Chit Chat
    Focus: On macro related lens/accessories
    What: Club/Group Meeting
    Host: Singapore Photographers
    Start Time: Tuesday, April 7 at 6:15pm
    End Time: Tuesday, April 7 at 8:00pm
    Where: Cathay Photo, Peninsula Plaza, North Bridge Road


    Anyone interested?
    dun think so...wk till 6pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Next Sunday I'm going to Hort Park SSS with 1000D people. Anyone want to join? Aye, heard they are going to walk from HarbourFront MRT.
    dis sun not pass yet still wanna talk abt next sun?

  17. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post


    dis sun not pass yet still wanna talk abt next sun?
    Bcos this Sunday I got to stay home do assignment. Haha! Will be free next week.

  18. #298

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Japanese Currency now at 66.56. Keep dropping pls.... Haha
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  19. #299

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Japanese Currency now at 66.56. Keep dropping pls.... Haha
    BBB!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  20. #300

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    BBB!
    Not now..
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •