Thread: digital photo frame?

Default digital photo frame?

I just saw the new sony 10" x1000 photo frame for sale in perth and it looked gorgeous. did not buy it as it was quite expensive at AUD539 and it does not play video. is it available in singapore already?

Thinking of getting a 10" frame. Any recommendations? looking to playback photos and videos on my desk.

Default Re: digital photo frame?

Samsung one look good.

Digital photo frame is good for people like me who change gf frequently.

Waiting for one with Ken Burns effect. Still does not exist today

just saw the hp 10" one selling at around $300 at best denki. not too bad.

The sony old 9" model is still selling at $400 and the new 10" model is not in yet. but they have a DF70 7" one at $169.

Waiting for one with auto timer that I can switch the damn thing off at midnight....I just can't sleep with the photo transitions throughout the night

Quote Originally Posted by alan24 View Post
    just saw the hp 10" one selling at around $300 at best denki. not too bad.

The sony old 9" model is still selling at $400 and the new 10" model is not in yet. but they have a DF70 7" one at $169.
    Yah lor, I was looking at it too. The price of the 9" is still too high, probably have to wait for the 10" to come in then the price will drop. Otherwise, the 7" is very value for money for now.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

went down to simlim and I think song bros is selling the sony 9" for $350, including gst.

They have a LOT of china photo frame. Some of them are pretty good and have very high resolution. Price is around $220 for a 12" one.

dunno whether to get china brand one or not. They say have shop warranty but I read on HWZ some of them with problem in the end say must pay for parts, shipping, etc when problem occurs.

If get china brand, maybe ask my china colleagues to bring it in. Around $100 I guess.

I was wonder is view sonic good? It is a Taiwan brand right?

DOn't be taken in by the cheap made in china models. They have very bad viewing angles and have very poor colour display. Really regretted getting one. Should have got the better brands like Philips or Sony where the image quality for far superior.

Any recommendation for a digital photoframe with a budget of S$200 max?

:Later,

I just bought a 12" no brand china photo frame at 4th floor sim lim. (the one with power/menu/up/down/ touch panel below. black frame)

not too bad. 1280 by 800 resolution. glossy screen and very susceptible to glare.

has auto timer off and on. Can play video, mp3 with stereo speakers...

price??? $180 so cannot complain...... quite happy with purchase provided it still works tmr...