Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Singapore Photography Places

Default Re: Singapore Photography Places

Hi All,
    I'm a newbie myself and actually i started photography just about 2 months back..so far i've gone to marsiling jetty, yishun dam to take sunsets,Bollywood Veggies,Punggol End (another sunset) sembawang beach, mainly taking pictures of sceneries, children at a playground,flowers,more nature than anything and i tend to find that I love taking pictures of scenaries than anything else. I'm trying to get the hang of taking pictures of ppl. Btw i'm using a Canon 400D with kit lens and also a 75-300mm lens. SO far i'm still learning and i really have alot to learn..I've been using auto focus all this while. I will try and post some pictures here for you guys to comment so i shall learn more this way.

Hey people.

I want to go to Jacobs Children Garden but the website specifies that the garden is open to children up to 12 years old. All children have to be accompanied by an adult.

I'm 20 years old.
    Good Girl - Google

How 'bout Pasir Ris? Any recommendation?
    PAID MALE MODEL SHOOTING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED for http://satindolls.multiply.com/photos

Quote Originally Posted by cankhh View Post
    Hey people.

I want to go to Jacobs Children Garden but the website specifies that the garden is open to children up to 12 years old. All children have to be accompanied by an adult.

I'm 20 years old.
    I haven been stopped since I was there more than 4 times without a kid. If you are stopped, do clarify your intention with the security there politely.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yes, sunset

sunrise also can, but composition harder

the rocks there are also beautiful at night:

as are the lights

Nice,

I've been there a few times, but most of my shots are with the ships in the foreground. Never tot of using the stones as a front subject. I should try dat nxt time i get there

Cowz.

Quote Originally Posted by 3in1c View Post
    I haven been stopped since I was there more than 4 times without a kid. If you are stopped, do clarify your intention with the security there politely.
    Okay. I wanna take those nature landscape photos and plus some innocent kids photos.
    Good Girl - Google

juz went punggol juz now but sadly no sunset too cloudy today, come all the way from yishun ahaha but manage to get those blurry smokey misty effect surround the rock thx to the Goatman for tips, but i think it would be better if i got tat fillter Nd8 thing.. once my house ready at punggol treelogde conform everyday come shoot sunset....

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbee View Post
    There's a new stretch of road in Seng Kang, deserted but really nice place. Not sure what's the name of the road, but I know it's towards the direction of the sports stadium if you're walking from the MRT which takes about 15-20mins. Explored a bit and discovered there's a new park at the opposite end of the road as well.

hihi, can someone direct me to this road?

thank you

cheers!
    jes

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra View Post
    hihi, can someone direct me to this road?

thank you

cheers!
    jes
    If you know where's Anchorvale Sports Complex, It's just along that road.

Cowz.
    Olympus E-3: ZD 12-60mm F2.8-4 SWD|ZD 40-150mm F3.5-4.5|OM 50mm F1.4
    My Faith is my shield

thank you! =)

Quote Originally Posted by CaravanDuke View Post
    Well,

I like to go downtown east & pasir ris park to shoot. Then along the way i'll take shots at the bus interchange etc. And if i come across a plane in the sky i'll snap it as well
    Maybe you can try out these place. Downtown East is very colorful.

Cowz.
    My Faith is my shield

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra View Post
    thank you! =)
    Ask me along when you go there :P

Cowz.
    My Faith is my shield

Im am kinda new to Photography. I started three months ago. My photographs are not good yet so I would like to know some techniques or tips to make my photos better. I like shooting portraits and people but I also like to do it in nice places which I have found on this website. It happen to be very helpful and useful to me but I seriously need help on photographing.

-dolly

Quote Originally Posted by dahollys View Post
    Im am kinda new to Photography. I started three months ago. My photographs are not good yet so I would like to know some techniques or tips to make my photos better. I like shooting portraits and people but I also like to do it in nice places which I have found on this website. It happen to be very helpful and useful to me but I seriously need help on photographing.
    - Tell us why your photos "are not good yet" - what exactly are you missing? What do you think is the weak spot?
    - Post a few (not 20!) pictures so that we can discuss the details (include exif header).
    - Do check the section Portraits and Poses here in the forum to get further ideas or join discussions.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by CaravanDuke View Post
    Pasir Ris park & beach have many beautiful spots, also the Town Park & fishing pond. For nature you can also check the area around farmway and to the North. There is some untouched area next to TPE, around the exit 3A and 3B, still haven't had the time to explore. Get a good map or Google Earth to discover 'green spots'
    EOS

Hi

Nice ones, I am new to singapore. Can you pls let me know, the place ?

Thx all .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12