Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast

Thread: Mollers who give excuses ...

Deregistered

Default Re: Mollers who give excuses ...

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    To put it this way...

She did not stand me up on a photoshoot. She stood me up on a meeting. I was supposed to meet her on two occasions to discuss a shoot which I intended to do with her.

First, was when I contacted her to discuss a possible shoot. Weekend meeting prearranged. I PM her to remind her, but she said she was not free. So fine arrange another time.

Second time, I asked her if meeting her on a weekend was fine with her she said yes, even though I wanted to meet her the day before, she said cannot, her b'day. But yet she said Saturday can. Took her word for it. On that morning had got some stuff to do. Rushed down to meet her, waited for 2 hours. Sent her SMSes, on the third SMS, she said she had too much to drink the previous nite, could not wake up. But that was it. It was only a meeting, but yet she can actually pull this off, what happens in an actual photoshoot then? What got to me was she knew it was going to be her b'day celebration and drinking was going to be the order of the day. So why in hell, did she agree to meet me then the day after her d'day??

Decided against engaging her for any shoot or discussions thereafter. But what happended with Venom, that was too much. Even though mine was only a meeting, I hoped that after all the flak that she got, she will change somewhat. But I guess wrong...

Well ... you ALREADY know she has high tendency to flake ... seems she did it to you TWICE .. so why do you even bother to await her reply regarding the missed photoshoot .. it's related to what we have discussed ... whatever answer she gives now, knowing the way she is and how frivolous she takes her own words ...would you even want to believe her ...

I think in her case it's rather obvious .. unless you are a sucker for punishment, or you have infinite Buddha-like patience and tolerance ..... there's only one avenue ... BLACKLIST

After reading all the pages in this thread and others, it seems to me that this particular model already has the dubious honour of standing up people on CS. What more and how many more pages will this go on about her, everyone has the story about her now.?

Simple remedy as many have said blacklist, or as a suggestion, get the organisers to give a critic of the models in the shoot.

Cheers ....
    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    if she can stand u up for meeting that's already a big clue liao what she's like. blacklist and move on. why aggravate urself further. i sure as hell don't and u know that for a fact

look at my location...that will probably give you a clue...

Deregistered

Just a friendly reminder also to all, while we want to highlight the serious flakers ... PLEASE think carefully on your situations before bringing them up .... and choose your words carefully ...

Not getting a time slot to shoot is NOT the same as being stood up !!!!

While we seek to highlight irresponsibility, we don't want to sully someone's reputation wrongly as well !!
    Last edited by simonfan; 31st March 2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Linked to wrong thread

vince123123
    Guests

Agreed, I think he owes her an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by simonfan View Post
    Just a friendly reminder also to all, while we want to highlight the serious flakers ... PLEASE think carefully on your situations before bringing them up .... and choose your words carefully ...

Not getting a time slot to shoot is NOT the same as being stood up !!!!

While we seek to highlight irresponsibility, we don't want to sully someone's reputation wrongly as well !!

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Agreed, I think he owes her an apology.
    question is will she get one.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

name them, shame them!!

once they know how serious CS photog are, I am pretty sure , this will die down eventually.

No time - busy to name. move on, life's short

vince123123
    Guests

You are free to move on if you wish, but it may not be wise to discourage others to share their experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by liarliar View Post

always remember:

some people life's short .... many people, life's long
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyeno View Post
    After reading all the pages in this thread and others, it seems to me that this particular model already has the dubious honour of standing up people on CS. What more and how many more pages will this go on about her, everyone has the story about her now.?

Simple remedy as many have said blacklist, or as a suggestion, get the organisers to give a critic of the models in the shoot.

Cheers ....
    Who the moller? I curious to know

vince123123
    Guests

Wasn't her name already posted before? She's Olivia.

Who the moller? I curious to know

Or her ha. If the prioce is right she can do lingeire and pigginbie for u.
    so those who did shoot with her sarport her lor. those rates she no like hate her lor.
    see know already wrote not pigginie but her port all piginie pigs

vince123123
    Guests

What in the world is "pigginbie"?

Or her ha. If the prioce is right she can do lingeire and pigginbie for u.
    so those who did shoot with her sarport her lor. those rates she no like hate her lor.
    see know already wrote not pigginie but her port all piginie pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    A second chance is a noble gesture. However, that also has to depend on the consequences. I will give someone a second chance if said person apologize and tell the truth. If overslept due to late night, say so, and apologize, a second chance may be the right thing to do.

If another aunt got admitted to the hospital, no way.

One of my aunt has terminal cancer. Do I stop everything I am doing now? When my grand father had cancer and was dying, the process lasted for 3 months. Should I had stop doing anything and everything, and wait?
    Quote Originally Posted by simonfan View Post
    I tend to agree with Deadpoet .. it's not the severity of her actions, but rather her attitude to what is her chosen line of work .. that is the crux of the matter ...

To you it is something relatively minor, but you forget that some of us treat such commitments seriously .. It's how you treat your fellow humans as well .. it just shows a total disregard to the other person as well as a lack of respect .. It's like .. I don't care if I've wasted your time or efforts, it's not important to me at all ..

It's not what you say but rather what you do that determines what kind of person you are .. For it determines your honour. If that's not important to you ... I got nothing to say ...

Everyone "deserve" a 2nd chance. Note deserve.

If she or he came in "asking" for a 2nd chance because this is the 1st time. I will say "sure!" and never to engage her service again.

You can probably sense whether the excuse is genuine or not. If unsure, give her the benefit of doubt.

And, you cannot place your standard onto others. For all we know, we will just dump our pets into the dustbin when it's dead but for the moller, she need to mourn for 3 months. Who are we to judge the serverity of the event?

Probably can start a thread to list all the cancel thread with

1. Organiser name
    2. Date/time
    3. Model
    4. Reason for cancel

Just plain fact not flame-throwing. Should be a chanllenge to maintain it.
    Please Don't Report This Post To A Moderator

What in the world is "pigginbie"?
    Bikini ??

Cheers ....
    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

vince123123
    Guests

Okay. I don't however understand why people intentionally write in twit/leet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyeno View Post
    Bikini ??

Cheers ....

Okay. I don't however understand why people intentionally write in twit/leet though.
    if you dont understand why, you are already in the senior club

vince123123
    Guests

Lolz, what I meant is, I dont understnad why when they possess the necessary language skills to write properly, they prefer to write in twit. That example of bikini clearly shows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    if you dont understand why, you are already in the senior club

Lolz, what I meant is, I dont understnad why when they possess the necessary language skills to write properly, they prefer to write in twit. That example of bikini clearly shows it.
    worst still, they prefer to write in broken English .....

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast