Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Mollers who give excuses ...

Default Re: Mollers who give excuses ...

Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Dang, gotta be one hawt grandma...
    Where See-Onn is concerned, octagenerian hotties are an everyday affair!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    I don't like the publically maintained list.

On a slightly different note, I get a lot of inquiries for model references, but only from the US, never once here in Singapore. And what I heard from my models, they also get photographer references inquiries on me, but only from overseas models.

Interesting.
    Hmm ... can I take it you are OK with giving references ... since you are one of the more established seniors here ?

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by simonfan View Post
    Hmm ... can I take it you are OK with giving references ... since you are one of the more established seniors here ?

Haha

I will generally give references when asked if I had worked with the model before.

And I do no inflate my evalauation, I am still as straight forward and direct.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    On a slightly different note, I get a lot of inquiries for model references, but only from the US, never once here in Singapore. And what I heard from my models, they also get photographer references inquiries on me, but only from overseas models.
    A reference for someone working irst time is rather common in overseas market ... but never practice here ... I wonder why too ...

I alway offer reference to my models when I engage their services especially when I am shooting overseas ... I think the models appreciate that and when they are assured that you are not a fake and not trying somethin funny ... chances are they will show up for the shoot.

I think somekind of feedback system about all the current models "working" in CS is needed to set a standard .... too many incidents of flake models ...
    Touch the Moments ... Hold the colours of Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean View Post
    A reference for someone working irst time is rather common in overseas market ... but never practice here ... I wonder why too ...

I alway offer reference to my models when I engage their services especially when I am shooting overseas ... I think the models appreciate that and when they are assured that you are not a fake and not trying somethin funny ... chances are they will show up for the shoot.

I think somekind of feedback system about all the current models "working" in CS is needed to set a standard .... too many incidents of flake models ...
    You mean models, or models? Haven't seen many models around in CS... haha
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

Deregistered

I 've had enough of being flaked...

Happened again ...

Shoot for 7 am today .. just SMSed me at 5.30 with slight fever ... moller is FHM GND 84

Enough said ...

Deregistered

So far the ones I've worked with and I am generally satisfied with their responsible working attitude is

1) Struckedbylove
    2) Litinglovesyou
    3) Amelia

for the 3 of them, wonderful attitude ...

Hmmm i didnt know Gwenn is that kind of model...i have shoot her three times, and she never MIA on me....i even arrange a hotel shoot with her before for my kakis Maybe she's really sick ? She's actually one of my favorite models in cs right now. And she lives near my place.

And i've heard sooooo many bad reviews about Olivia...i guess i was lucky to shoot her that time. She's actually a good model to work with, that day she even told me that she suppose to have another shoot at night (after my shoot), but this one photog decided to pospone it / mia on her or something and there's nothing she can do about it... and she didnt go around posting about the photogs name on cs.

So far the ones I've worked with and I am generally satisfied with their responsible working attitude is

1) Struckedbylove
    2) Litinglovesyou
    3) Amelia

I have worked with Michelle and Amelia before and i agree with you that both of them are good models. Especially Amelia, she will never fly aeroplane on you

Ok enough post liao, now got to prepare for modellin's shoot
    Last edited by SharpShooterZ; 28th March 2009 at 06:43 AM.
    Nikon D7000 + D90 + 50 f1.4d | 80-200 f2.8 | T 12-24 f4 | S 30 f1.4 | 18-200
    Multiply

Deregistered

[QUOTE=SharpShooterZ;4929759]Hmmm i didnt know Gwenn is that kind of model...i have shoot her three times, and she never MIA on me....i even arrange a hotel shoot with her before for my kakis Maybe she's really sick ? She's actually one of my favorite models in cs right now. And she lives near my place.

Oh I will give her the benefit of the doubt .. maybe she is truly sick ... it's just that I'm really tired of being "stood up" at the last minute ... 3 times in 3 days ... At least she SMSed at 5.30, which probably means she DID get up and tried to make it for the shoot .. as opposed to not showing up and then telling me like, an hour later or something ..

Not to start a flaming war, but I think the mollers have got to understand how the photogs feel, with their last minute cancellations ... in fact, if the photogs fail to turn up last min as well, by all means name them. I think we should improve on our accountability in this forum, I mean if you are in a workplace, at the very least you provide an MC or something ... something like that ...

Considering that we are engaging each other's services here .... each no show, for whatever reason, is considered a failure to provide an agreed to service, just because it's an informal forum, does that mean we should treat any commitments made lightly ?? It's more of the time wasted, opportunities lost on the other parties' part ... so please do consider this point ...

Best one so far for me is I am having stomach ulcer. So I am lying terribly in bed and can't come.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by agape01 View Post
    Best one so far for me is I am having stomach ulcer. So I am lying terribly in bed and can't come.
    That's a really good one ... hahaha ...

I suppose most of them when they are sick feel terrible, and lying in bed .... just one SMS saying " I can't make it sorry" resolves it for most of them ... your time wasted be damned .... wahaha

1) Struckedbylove
    2) Litinglovesyou
    3) Amelia

I've worked with Liting and Amelia ... both are very hardworking

As for #1 (when she was just starting out, and supposed to be a TFCD shoot), i was strucked by aeroplane, last minutes .... reason as per "not feeling well". ...... after that, never wanted to shoot her again. Maybe now she realised that it is important to keep one's promise Best wishes to her.
    always the Light, .... always.

Deregistered

Call me naive if you wish ...

But wouldn't it be nice if one day the "aeroplane pilots", whether photogs, GWCs, models, mollers or whatever ... they stick to what they say, and if they cannot make it for whatever reasons, offers to compensate the aggrieved parties for the loss of time, opportunity, etc etc ...

It should be a voluntary offer to recompense, token sum or whatever, but at least show some genuine regret and screwing the other party ....

Just a (hopeful) thought

I 've had enough of being flaked...

Happened again ...

Shoot for 7 am today .. just SMSed me at 5.30 with slight fever ... moller is FHM GND 84

Enough said ...
    I agree, I am very cynical with these excuses.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Deregistered

Call me naive if you wish ...

But wouldn't it be nice if one day the "aeroplane pilots", whether photogs, GWCs, models, mollers or whatever ... they stick to what they say, and if they cannot make it for whatever reasons, offers to compensate the aggrieved parties for the loss of time, opportunity, etc etc ...

It should be a voluntary offer to recompense, token sum or whatever, but at least show some genuine regret at screwing the other party ....

Just a (hopeful) thought

Typo error in my post paiseh

......... and screwing the other party ....

Just a (hopeful) thought
    do you really mean that the mollers should compensate you with this?
    always the Light, .... always.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    do you really mean that the mollers should compensate you with this?
    Wahaha

I knew someone would take it in the literal sense !!

No ... as in screwed up our plans ...

Hmm I really must rephrase ...

"Call me naive if you wish ...

It should be a voluntary offer to recompense, token sum or whatever, but at least show some genuine regret at ruining the other party's plans ...

Just a (hopeful) thought
    "

Sorry bro my England not good ....

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I thinking naming is always good, but some "protective" people will scold others who try to name their "beloved models".
    haha not gonna name a name but there's one ang mo model who's been featured here that is very well known for flaking.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

Haha
    what's wrong with references? its called networking le.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

Deregistered

Well

The experience of the past few days has made me wary of responding to some of the model ads posted in the Services Wanted section.

Haha .. anyone has references of good models ?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast