View Poll Results: So how many times have u been given the disappearing act?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll

9 52.94%
  • 1 - 3

4 23.53%
  • 4 - 5

1 5.88%
  • 5 - 8

1 5.88%
  • > 8

2 11.76%

Thread: How many times have you been given the disappearing act when meeting a buyer/seller?

Default How many times have you been given the disappearing act when meeting a buyer/seller?

Don't you guys just hate it when a buyer/seller just stood you up, with no call or reason. And even worse give you the disappearing act after that, no matter how many times u call or sms?
    α850 | SAL2470Z | SAL135F18Z | SAL70200G | SAL50F1.4

Default Re: How many times have you been given the disappearing act when meeting a buyer/sell

Quote Originally Posted by gamebit View Post
    Don't you guys just hate it when a buyer/seller just stood you up, with no call or reason. And even worse give you the disappearing act after that, no matter how many times u call or sms?
    Can't you sms/call them b4 u leave the house to confirm?

Default Re: How many times have you been given the disappearing act when meeting a buyer/sell

i only got stood up once, a few hours before the meeting, and with a reason.

Do you mean without call / sms? Just dissappear like that? I think none so far.

So far so good.......

My worst experience was having to wait almost an hour for the seller to turn up. Gosh, that was unbearable.
    But i needed that damn tripod, so suay lah, wait and wait till he turn up.