As per title, what are the most bang-for-buck display calibrators out there in the market that I can get locally? I've seen spyder2's, spyder3 (both the normal and pro versions) spyder3studio or something, and the eye-one display calibrators.
I did manage to borrow a Spyder2 calibrator for my PC screen last time, and it sort of worked. Colors looked similar when printed by shops.
What I'm looking for in the product:
- Reliable, consistent and fast calibration
- Works on both PC and Macbook (hm..)
- Does not break the bank -- nothing more than S$200-250 if possible
What I want to achieve:
- Consistent color calibrated displays on both the PC and Macbook (when brought on-location for serious shoots).
- Prints from my Canon IP4500 to look just like what I see on the screen. For now, it has too much purple and saturation.