Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many photos you take for a one day outing (not include event you get paid)

Default How many photos you take for a one day outing (not include event you get paid)

Hi everyone,

Just wonder usually how many photos you will take for a one day photo outing, include holidays / trips, counted per day; not including those event where you get paid.

All photos before post processing.

Default Re: How many photos you take for a one day outing (not include event you get paid)

For trips, I usually take about 150 phots per day, consider less, I guess...

Default Re: How many photos you take for a one day outing (not include event you get paid)

Average around 100 I think.

For holiday trips, usually it is only around 100 photos a day, occasionally go up to ~200 photos a day, but that seldom happens
    Come visit my blog

In my recent trip I took approx 450 snaps

For me,for half a day for example resently I went to Ubin I took close to 360 shoot. Scenery, model (my cousin and family), nature and macro. I would be very much busy taking photo whenever got a chance to go outing. So I do bring my camera on weekend and holiday wherever and whenever possible.

I'm an Opportunistic Photographer ...

About 20 pictures a day if I'm traveling. Hey, I'm suppose to be on holiday?

Around 100

Quote Originally Posted by Shen siung View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just wonder usually how many photos you will take for a one day photo outing, include holidays / trips, counted per day; not including those event where you get paid.

All photos before post processing.
    day by day, less then 20?

free events usually average 100+.

free events like my friend wedding + dinner ... around 1000++
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

700~1000 during touring around

Photo outing = 200
    Event of some sort = 1000
    Important Grand / Once-in-a-long-time event = 2000
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Smile Re: How many photos you take for a one day outing (not include event you get paid)

Ermmm I can take as much as 1000 shoot

Depends. Anything from 50-60 to 500-600 shots also got.
    5D Mk II | TS-E 17L | 17-40L | 24-105L IS | 35L | 85L | 70-200 f/2.8L IS | 100L Macro | 580EX II

Quote Originally Posted by findjk View Post
    About 20 pictures a day if I'm traveling. Hey, I'm suppose to be on holiday?
    Haha, perhaps what you trying to say is when busy taking photos, will some what 'lost' the mood / opportunity to 'enjoy' holiday... sometimes I also feel like that

For normal self outing in Sg, usually take very few photos, probably felt that I can be back again

Depends...

if there's nothing much, then about 30-50.

if there's loads to snap, then I may jolly well go up to a few hundreds...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

photoshoots...ussually around 300-400 per model.

on outings...around 200..

events...0. go to enjoy, not take foto.
    おれのflickrださ

Deeeeepends.

This is kinda like asking how much petrol you use in one day's outing without any details.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Deeeeepends.

This is kinda like asking how much petrol you use in one day's outing without any details.
    Depends on if you wanna drive up to thailand or not....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Depends on if you wanna drive up to thailand or not....

Hmm, got pit stops or not, and drive at what speed? Any jams along the way? Start-stop-start-stop jam or sit at one spot for one hour than move again jam? Capacity of the engine? Condition of the engine? Type and condition of tyers, including alignment? Total payload?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Deeeeepends.

As I said, it is a one day outing, can be any type of outing, can be any trip / holiday (counted per day) or just a normal outing to any place in Sg. Not include paid or not paid event.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast